"Mopars In May At CSDR", May 18, 2014 - BE THERE!!!

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here' a reminder of the thread I first posted 9/07/13 about our upcoming 14th Annual "Mopars In May At CSDR" all-Mopar charity benefit car and truck show and swap.
Proceeds from our show directly benefit the students of California School for the Deaf in Riverside, CA (SoCal).
Send me a PM with your email address if you have any questions, want to donate something for our Opportunity Drawing (raffle) or would like to sponsor a trophy in your name, in honor of a relative or friend, or in your business name.
But most importantly - BE THERE ON MAY 18th!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

See you there...

This is one of the times I wish I still lived in San Bernardino Ken. I can't make it as usual but PSC will be there for me with some cool swag and a few Gift Certificates. It's a wonderful event for a great cause and it shouldn't be missed!! I'll get you the goods shortly and wish you every success for a terrific turnout in the meantime! :-D

This is one of the times I wish I still lived in San Bernardino Ken. I can't make it as usual but PSC will be there for me with some cool swag and a few Gift Certificates. It's a wonderful event for a great cause and it shouldn't be missed!! I'll get you the goods shortly and wish you every success for a terrific turnout in the meantime! :-D

Thanks Leanna! Your continued support of our charity-benefit all-Mopar car show is very much appreciated as always.
I hope you and Billy can make the show one of these years.
You can definitely be our Trophy Queen!

I am surely in. Just unsure what cat to enter my girls 73 dart. As close to OE. But not exactly.

Just a quick reminder post of our upcoming charity-benefit All-Mopar car show at California School for the Deaf on May 18.
Pre-Registration is now closed but we will accept all day-of-show entries!

I hope to see y'all there!

Ken, thanks for the reminder. I need to get my Gift Certificates and goodies out the door to Mike in the next few days.

Ken,

I will be there! After Spring Fling, I am convinced my car can make the trek. I look forward to competing in the stock 67-76 A-body Stock. Being that I procrastinated, I will have to pay the day of the show. Now to just tighten up a couple of detail/appearance items on the car.

Shane

-
Back