Mopars in South Dakota

-
i guess i dont remmember seeing a plum crazy challenger, but then i only went to marion 3 or 4 times this year. did see about a half a dozen dusters though. Theres a guy in mitchell that built almost all the engines for most of the a bodys that race, hes the same guy who ported and did the rest of the work on my 360 heads.

Was his name Rod Neugebauer? That's my uncle.

Got any pics? Just thought I might recognize the car? :dontknow:

I dont have any on the computer. Yes you would recognize the car and me.

Orange with white stripe duster. I bought festlers demon and ran that for a few years at marion also.

Last race down to marion i seen your dad, rod and fred, but didnt see you around. I didnt get a chance to talk with any of them but fred in the staging lanes.

I live just outside of Marion about 3 miles from the race track. There are a bunch of us Mopar guys here in Marion. I have a 66 Dart GT that i bought last spring and will have it on the road this spring. I bought some wheels from thanson mopar for it. Hey thanson. Hope you guys all keep coming to the Mopar races here. We need to keep it going.

I live just outside of Marion about 3 miles from the race track. There are a bunch of us Mopar guys here in Marion. I have a 66 Dart GT that i bought last spring and will have it on the road this spring. I bought some wheels from thanson mopar for it. Hey thanson. Hope you guys all keep coming to the Mopar races here. We need to keep it going.

Hey, how are you doing, hope the wheels worked out for you. hows the dart coming along?

In my shop right putting leaf springs in and doing a little work on the dash. Got a new speedo from one of the guys on the forum. Need to order a package tray yet. Should be ready to hit the road pretty soon if this stinkin winter ever lets up.
Been following your project on your resto site. That thing is gonna be sweet. keep up the good work.

I have started (Mopars of South Dakota) on Facebook..
I would like to have people post there wants and needs for Mopars on this
site. Thanks

I live in Marshall MN. All goes as planned should be at thunder valley a hand full of time this year.

-
Back