Mopars in Spain!

-

65dartcharger

Dart Charger 273 Historian
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
We've been at the Island de Mallorca in Spain for almost a week. We have seen Jeep, Chrysler Voyager, P/T Cruiser and today even a Dodge Caliber.
But but where are all the old Dodge Barreiros? And Spanish FABO members here?

DSC_2827.JPG

I like spain...i spent my 16th birthday there...ot 17th, this was back when I still drank

Mallorca is a great spot to vacation, haven't been there in 10 yrs off season is the best, enjoy.

Palma de Majorca was the best port in the med, when I was in the USN, in the 60's. It was allways best when the fleet was out. I was on flight crew, and we flew there a lot, from our base in England. Great memories of that place.
Cheapest way to get around, was to rent a Vespa motor scooter, they even gave you an extra spark plug.LOL.
Great place.

Dave

We've been at the Island de Mallorca in Spain for almost a week. We have seen Jeep, Chrysler Voyager, P/T Cruiser and today even a Dodge Caliber.
But but where are all the old Dodge Barreiros? And Spanish FABO members here?

View attachment 1715182136

It was like that at every place we stopped until we got to Sweden and saw Ander's Dart which was the first old Mopar we saw. Switzerland was much better on Sunday when Robert and I attended the American Car Club show in his 66 Barracuda.

Palma de Majorca was the best port in the med, when I was in the USN, in the 60's. It was allways best when the fleet was out. I was on flight crew, and we flew there a lot, from our base in England. Great memories of that place.
Cheapest way to get around, was to rent a Vespa motor scooter, they even gave you an extra spark plug.LOL.
Great place.
I was home ported in Naples in the 60's and Palma was one of the best ports in the med
Dave

Spain was beautiful when I saw it. Aug, 1990. Drove from Paris to Mundaka, SP, just north of Bilbao and back. Surfed all along the southern France/Basque country of Spain beaches for 2 weeks. Loved the nude beaches and the surf was epic. Followed the Pro Surf tour leg

-
Back