Mopars in the Park 2022

-
I will be there Saturday. Have fenders to pick up.
Hope to meet a few members..

Got the Polara running again. Though it was the electric fuel pump, but it was a bad hose, it was just sucking air. Now on to the rear brakes.

Do they allow you to pay at the gate to get in? I tried signing up for the show online and it wasn't quite working.

Do they allow you to pay at the gate to get in? I tried signing up for the show online and it wasn't quite working.
They do. The website was weird for me, didn't do anything when hit whatever button after entering my credit card info, went to hit it again and got a message not letting me pay twice, as the first time went through. Check your spam folder in your email to make sure they didn't charge you.

Looks like Brian's '72 Duster is going to be there on display in one of the buildings there at the Show.

Show promoters have been having meetings with him about bringing it in.

20200415_215357.jpg

318/904/3.23
Original Paint and Body
New bucket seat/console interior.

I will have a lot of NOS and used sheet metal.Frame rails,floor pan,fender,inner fenders,rockers,etc Bring your truck and your $$$ :) Spot Q1 thru Q 6 I will be there on Saturday only

Last edited:
Last chance for my list, I'm loading truck Friday night to be there at gate opening at 8am Saturday and im only bringing items that are spoken for. Everything BEST OFFER on ad above

Hey all you A Body guys, stop over to Building D at the show and meet Brian.

He had a great time meeting mopar people and talking cars at today's show.

Hell be hanging around his car, stop by and say hello.

Brian 2022.jpg

Not sure if it’s some one from here who filmed this this is from this event I think . I just watched it on you tube a lot of nice rides and I noticed Keith’s car . He’s the link

Not sure if it’s some one from here who filmed this this is from this event I think . I just watched it on you tube a lot of nice rides and I noticed Keith’s car . He’s the link

Thanks, I see a lot of cars I know.

@lkopaska , I see your Barracuda early at 1:55. In the background at 3.30 and then again at 3:50.

Last edited:
-
Back