Mopars in the Park 2022

-
Room has been reserved at Lake Elmo Holiday Inn & Suites, same as last year.
One of my sons is coming along this year, he should have a lot of fun at the show and hanging with this group.

Room reserved at Lake Elmo, looks like no sleep with Two Terry’s visiting

Got the flyer Saturday, and my wristbands are in my PO Box today. Time to start working on some cars so I can have one there!

HI, what's the cost for swap space? i have got the flyer and looked online and cant find the size or cost to do swap area???

I will also be there, I'll list some parts in the (sale section prior to show )I'll be bringing as well i dont have enough for a swap space but I'll have them in my truck if anyones intersted always a fun time hopefully i can run into some folks to get faces matched with screen names

I'll be there with a ton of A Body parts. Spots Q1-Q3 +++

Last edited:
I just moved to the area and I would like to bring my Dart. When/where is the FABO meet-up typically held?

I vote mikeshine.
I tried some Wheatley's vodka and put some oak chips in it. Have to wait a long time before it's even close to what they bottle. That's why I have a couple hundred of many different brands on the shelf. Just picked up a Jack Daniels Triple Mash. Pretty good sipper. Something they are going to keep producing I hear.

-
Back