Mopars in the Park Farmington, MN

-
Thanks. I'll be looking for you and your car. I'll be with my brother but will put FABO on his placard.

I can tell you i will probably be parked in the same spot as I was last year. In the field, with no shade. The good thing is I work over nights, so I'll be there some what early looking for things in the swap area that I probably will never use. Look for a gold Dart with a white vinyl top and the black front spoiler.

I can tell you i will probably be parked in the same spot as I was last year. In the field, with no shade. The good thing is I work over nights, so I'll be there some what early looking for things in the swap area that I probably will never use. Look for a gold Dart with a white vinyl top and the black front spoiler.
Will do. Don't forget, FABO on the windshield placard.

My car is not perfect but it will be in A-Body Plymouth again this year! Hey guys, bring some extra $ so you can join me on the chassis dyno this year! Maybe an FABO HP showdown at the show.......:glasses7:

I'll be there, but probably not with my car. It would be to long of a drive in that SOB! but I'll be looking for FABO people!

Is there a benefit to registering early or just showing up on Saturday?
The thing is, I am hoping to make it but the Dart might not feel like
cooperating....

$15 pre register if you get it in by May 14, otherwise $25 at the gate to get your car in.

Does anyone know if car show participants can put up a tarp type tent behind their car? Just wondered.

We did behind the a-body dodge/plymouth class, there was plenty of room because that is the first class, starts on the end, plus we were almost right across where out car was parked. I always get nervous about setting it up near other cars or the wind taking it but it worked great last year!

We did behind the a-body dodge/plymouth class, there was plenty of room because that is the first class, starts on the end, plus we were almost right across where out car was parked. I always get nervous about setting it up near other cars or the wind taking it but it worked great last year!
Thanks 66340SEDAN. Was curious, because some shows won't let participants set up tarps. I like to use one to keep out of the sun on hot days. Fair skin, sun burn. Ouch!

Is there plenty of room for A body last minute drive in's? Trying to bribe
my wife and daughter into making a day of it!

Yes, lots of room, but this year will be bigger too. If the a-body class fills up, they have an overflow field area with mixed cars so no problem getting in!

Who is bringing their car? I will be in A-body Plymouth, even with the modifications (don't need to be stock in that class) I like that class better, cool being parked with the other A-body cars, even if I don't stand a chance winning a trophy! Anyone going should go in A-body Dodge or Plymouth, we will all be parked real close together! Mick, what class did you enter in last year?

Keith, I was in the slightly modified class aka out in the field with no shade! lol, I will more then likely be in the same area this year then I was last year. I'll be looking for you.

Keith, I was in the slightly modified class aka out in the field with no shade! lol, I will more then likely be in the same area this year then I was last year. I'll be looking for you.

I selected non judged/display only, so I guess i'm joining you in the field of sun.

Only a couple more days. Can't wait! Should be a fun time.

Yup, me too! I have the next 5 days off, heading down friday night. I need to change the oil in the 340 and check the car over good for the trip down. I was thinking of having a FABO sign in sheet or board by my car so we can brag to the other members how many of us cool a-body guys and gals there are up here in the midwest! See ya there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been there a few times. Great show! I've got graduations to do this weekend. Hopefully next year. toolmanmike

I'm going to be 20 miles away, at my son's house, in Prior Lake. Hope to break away sometime during the weekend. Our granddaughter has a dance recital at noon on Saturday. She's only six. They're only little once. It is a great show. Been there a couple of times. Hope to see some of you guys!

DSC00065(1) (Small).JPG

Busy day, got some stuff done on the car, just need to wash it, load it up, and head out tommorrow! Just got back from the liquor store, time for a few cold ones!

Picture 1189.jpg

-
Back