"mopars In The Park" Western Pa Show

-

Reaction score
hey all here is a show that is in the western pa area. Butler County to be exact, about 20 miles north of Pittsburgh. I'm not invovled in this at all but I wanted to put this out there. I'll be there and hopefully others in the area are able to make it.

MOPARS IN THE PARK SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2009

Sponsored by Butler Pentastars Car Club; this is Butler's only all Mopar car show. Mopars from the tri-state area and beyond are coming to Alameda Park. Trophies, fun, food, vendors, D.J., and lots of Mopars are waiting for you in the upper level of Alameda Park. Open to the public from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Come out and enjoy the fun!

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Georgia]Parks and Recreation
park04.jpg
Gary L. Pinkerton, Director Butler County Parks and Recreation 184 Alameda Road
Butler, PA 16001 Alameda Park: 724-284-5383 Alameda Pool: 724-284-5384 (June - August) alamedapark@consolidated.net
[/FONT]

http://www.co.butler.pa.us/butler/cwp/view.asp?a=1485&q=571749

http://www.freewebs.com/butlerpentastars/

I made the 5 hour trek out to the "Mopars in the Park" on Sunday and met some nice people and meeting and hanging out with member 62BT409 there with his 68 Super Stock Dart clone. I had a blast seeing some nice Mope's. It seemed like there were alot of A body cars there compared to B&E body's but maybe that was just my thinking. I know there were probably other members there I didn't meet,but maybe got your cars picture taken. I even had someone take pictures of my car when I stopped at a rest stop on the PA Turnpike to rest my eye's a bit.

John

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3102.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg

IMG_3103.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

The salmon or pink/white colored Chrysler Imperial had a 392 Hemi in it.
The red (not good with my years on these cars)'62 or '63 Dart has a 413 and a 4 speed in it and was sweet.

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3112.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

IMG_3116.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

Lots of nice Mopars. Great photos. Looks like a fun place for a car show!
toolman

John

Great pictures. Really nice meeting up you. Had a really nice restful time...

The Demon is still a different color than the Super Bee.......

The Black Duster about 5 pictures down...had 7,000 miles on it (ORIGINAL)

John...when in the heck are the pictures of your car????

Oh I forgot to say that sizzler looks sweet too. Yep,thats definetly EL5,I think the Super Bee is also but is off a bit.

Hey 7374,

Thanks for the great pictures and especially for putting my red 66 Formula S on your post. That is a very nice show, we go every year weather permitting. If you get a chance the 3WS criuse is this Sunday at Moon Twp. Park, if you make it please stop by and say hi, we'll be there.
Thanks again for the picture!!!
Bill (Red Skunk)

Awesome cars!

Great pics, thanks for sharing!

I can't say which is my favorite, but I really drueled over the black sport fury convertible, wow, what a beauty.

Awsome pics!!! that looks like it was one hell of a show...

-
Back