More Delays

-

Drg racr

Reaction score
Well, looks like the 'cuda sits a while longer. I'm working 3 part time jobs but the bills are not all getting paid. So, the car stays on the jack stands. I wanted to at least get the trans tunnel repaired and sand the body down, but that might not even happen. Right now, it's just too much money to get a replacement tunnel. At least I have the car!!

Keep working at it. I've been where you are a few times, I had to let the Cuda sit outside for 3 years while I worked on different jobs.
Get those bills paid off and you'll be back on the Cuda in no time, and like you said you still have the Cuda....

3 JOBS!?!
My heart goes out to you. Without any condesending/judgement, brother can you not find one job that does allot better? That kinda of work sounds rough, especially not making any progress in your hobby in which you can find real saeisfaction and peace-of-mind. I think one better job in lew of two of them might get you more traction.
Prayers and best wishes these next few months brother! :)

Nobody around my area is hiring full time. I work part time as a high school substitute teacher, part time as an EMT and part time as a driver. I just got out of the Guard as of yesterday. I volunteer as a Reserve Deputy at my local Sheriff's Office, hoping they might hire me. I have 2 Associates' Degrees in General Science and Law Enforcement. I worked as a full time Police Officer in Michigan till I got laid off in 2009. I couldn't fid another job, so I moved to Indiana to take care of an aging relative. Little did I know I'm too old to start out in most Police departments here. I'm still looking, but Indiana is not much better than Michigan, and I can't afford to move again.

I agree at least you have the car which is what I keep telling myself everyday.

-
Back