More expensive 69 GTS 340,383,& 440

-
The prices are totally out of line with reality.

1969, 340 GTS auto for $60,000? Not even if it had 2 busty 19 year old blonds in the back seat that came with it,

Those are nice cars but Barrett Jackson couldn't get 50k for a super nice documented E-body 383 4 speed cuda this year!

Cut the price of the 340 and 383 car in HALF. And that is pushing it unless the undersides are very nice.

The 440 car might fetch 60-70K because of the red paint and MrNorms stuff that people like to brag about.

Way high and whats with them ugly red strip tires, must have been on sale.

Way high and whats with them ugly red strip tires, must have been on sale.

Um.... Those are stock tires. What you would demand on a car with those prices.

LOL, these cars didn't come with wide tires and flashy wheels. I bet you would hate the redlines and hub caps on my car too…. I'm ok with that but this is how these things looked on the dealer lot back in 68.

DSC00055.jpg

Beautiful cars, a tad high for my blood, like 2 times what they are really worth.
I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.....
It doesn't cost you anything.

Very nice looking cars, but they are dreaming asking for those prices. Unless the exhaust system is made of gold, they are off by quite a margin.

Beautiful cars, ridiculous prices, where can I get one of those Grand Spaulding stickers for the Demon, yea who's to know.8)

Um.... Those are stock tires. What you would demand on a car with those prices.

LOL, these cars didn't come with wide tires and flashy wheels. I bet you would hate the redlines and hub caps on my car too…. I'm ok with that but this is how these things looked on the dealer lot back in 68.

DSC00055.jpg

Yup Our cars look pretty sad with them CHEAP ugly redlines!!!LOL

P1040611.jpg

If you really want a sweet GTS...I'll reluctantly sell you mine for $59,900. haha =D>

Those cars are worth whatever the next buyer pays for them. At least to the buyer. As with anything it's only worth to you what you are willing to pay. I like the redline tires on these cars as that is what came on them back in the day.

The prices for all vintage Mopars are out of line in my opinion. These higher prices do us no good as it makes the hobby less and less affordable. Of course if your selling then thats a different story.

John D. Beckerley
Austin, Texas

That guy is smoking something....
40-50 for a 440 ( NICE )
25-35 for a 340 ( NICE )
383 all over the board

Beautiful cars ,the mr Norms car has a high value but I think the days of these ridiculous prices are done.

-
Back