MORE!! Must have more OUTBOARDS!!!

-
^^Boy I would!!! I know nothing about sleds. I would for sure fog ANY kind of lube down the carb and into the plug holes and spin it over a few times

There are vintage snowmobile runs in our area always a few Harleys. If it doesn’t run, the electronic ignition? are usually the problem

Well the camera went dead!!!. This is about a 54 Sea King (made by OMC in those years) 5Hp NICE shape for it's age, I just dont have the shroud back on it. The structure around the top--mounting the recoil unit--is the fuel tank, which the Johnny/ Rudes don't have--they all used external tanks. These girls were built by the Gale division of OMC About 35F when this was taken. New coils, condensers, cleaned the carb. Gearbox is CLEAN!!!

This, as well as the last video, the Evinrude 10hp, were both in the "last pickup load" One "little thing" I must fix, is the fuel shutoff. I has a setscrew knob----like a radio knob--you must remove to get the shroud on/ off. The set screw is stripped, the knob is aluminum/ pot metal. I'm planning to re-tap to a larger screw, or just drill a hole opposite the one now and tap that. This is a stupid set up for a shroud---I wonder how many of those came off and FELL INTO THE DRINK

-
Back