More prayers needed.

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
Crank up the prayer chain, again, folks.

Was just told my niece's boyfriend is being scanned for cancer in both testicles.

If it's not cancer then it's a very very bad infection that may have spread to his stomach.

I'll have more news later I'm the day.

He's in his late 20's and he and my niece have an almost two year daughter together.

do you believe that laughter is the best medicine?

It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

If you wanna laugh, I'll tell you about the time I hit myself in the nuts with a ratchet and pissed blood for a week and walked with a cane for two weeks.

If you wanna laugh, I'll tell you about the time I hit myself in the nuts with a ratchet and pissed blood for a week and walked with a cane for two weeks.
it is serious - and you all have my prayers 100% - - my very first thought when I read this - "man, this is too nuts"... sometime "we" just can't help ourselves..

Last edited:

Do tell...

Sounds serious. Best wishes and thoughts sent.
I worked for a rental company, and we used to deliver hundreds of 8 ft. tables and thousands of chairs to events. My partner was sliding them down off the truck, and I caught one in the dick. My entire unit turned black for about a week. My girlfriend at the time, said she felt like she was cheating on me.

Last edited:
Prayers sent Robert. No cancer, or even close, is a laughing matter.
C

it is serious - and you all have my prayers 100% - - my very first thought when I read this - "man, this is too nuts"... sometime "we" just can't help ourselves..

Cancer is no laughing matter for sure......but I certainly have to admire your attempt at lightening the mood.

A young guy. I hope it's not that.
In fact at that age, I'll be surprised if it is.
There was a middle aged mechanic at work about 15 years ago that had "it" "there" IIRC his diagnosis correctly.
He was a stand up guy.
Last I heard he passed about 5 years ago.

a friend I went thru school with had this cancer when we were in our late twenties. He already had two beautiful daughters. That was 40 years ago and he is still doing well. Retired machinist and still married to the same beautiful lady. Prayers sent that everything will turn out as well as my friend

Update.

Just spoke to my sister. Traces of cancer cells in the blood tests. Full scans to be done next week.

Haven't been around to update.

It's cancer. The question right now is if it's spread into this abdomen.

Crank up the prayer chain, again, folks.

Was just told my niece's boyfriend is being scanned for cancer in both testicles.

If it's not cancer then it's a very very bad infection that may have spread to his stomach.

I'll have more news later I'm the day.

He's in his late 20's and he and my niece have an almost two year daughter together.
My employee was in his twenties had testicular cancer it's spread they did heavy radiation chemo it's been 20 years he's doing great, it's one of the ones that has a high success rate Lance Armstrong had the same thing he's doing fine

One of our neighbors sons in AZ had testicular cancer. Jason was only 16 or so when he was diagnosed. He went thru chemo/radiation....

-
Back