More Summit discount codes.

-
Summit Racing has an 8% off sale, spend $250 get $20 off, spend $500 get $40 off and spend $1,000 get $80 off.

What percentage is it for?

I want some headers for my truck, and summit carries them, but they wouldn't ship untill may 6

If you can’t find a code this isn’t 10% but it’s close.

IMG_1674.jpeg

Mine didn’t work either….
Are you entering it online or calling it in on the phone? Almost everyone I have ever given a code has said it is not working, but they were always trying to enter it too early in the online checkout. It goes in the boxes for a certificate number, or some such wording, very late in the online process after entering most of your info and I think during the actual payment method entry, right before a final review and submitting the order.

Some items are exempt though, so sometimes it just won't work.

From 64mopar above. I'm going to try my code over the phone later today, I'll update with my results.

It’s not hard but it can be confusing so on my posts when I give them out I tell guys that are struggling to “call your order in”. For some reason this batch that someone is giving out seems to be more issues. I have guys message me then all I have to do is take a screenshot of the coupon.

On Summit’s website there is a selection you will keep seeing for promo code. Here is a picture. That is WRONG place to enter these codes.
IMG_8158.jpeg

Later in checkout when entering shipping and billing info you will see a selection for gift cards/summit bucks/coupons. Here is a picture.
IMG_8159.jpeg

Open that one and you get a pair of boxes for entering the number AND the date of the coupon code. It will look like this picture.
IMG_8160.jpeg

If you you get those boxes and enter the numbers correctly but it does not work someone has already used that code or it has already passed the date.

If you you get those boxes and enter the numbers correctly but it does not work someone has already used that code or it has already passed the date.
That's not necessarily true. For whatever reason, some of the codes just won't work with their online system and you have to call it in.

They clearly want some folks to put some effort in to save some $. Can’t make it too simple or they are just giving away revenue.

They clearly want some folks to put some effort in to save some $. Can’t make it too simple or they are just giving away revenue.

It’s so simple my grandmother can do it. Pick up the damn phone and actually talk to someone. You guys are unbelievable

It’s so simple my grandmother can do it. Pick up the damn phone and actually talk to someone. You guys are unbelievable
I’m on your side! Picking up the phone to save a few bucks makes sense.

-
Back