Moron of the day

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
So coming back from Spokaloo, I stopped into Post Falls and did a quick troll through the thrift stores. Trying to turn into one parking lot, I'm behind this guy in a pu in the center turn lane. I SIT there and after about 20 seconds I realize he's ???PARKED??? there? I'm about to get out and find out WTF when he finally decides to pull forward, but STOPS again.

So I turn into the lot, drive all the way up to the building, and HE'S STILL THERE!!!!!

I went back to the car!!! and got the camera!!!! and had time to take a couple of shots before the moron decided this is not a parking space!!!!

Attachments

• idiot.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 315
90% of Americans are morons, so you shouldn't be surprised you found one today. I'd be shocked if you went a full day without finding one!:protest:

Watch the movie "Idiocracy" for a forecast of the future of America.:wack:

How do you know he thought he was parked. Maybe he thought he was in his plane and he was waiting his turn for takeoff.

I have no idea what he "thought." He might 'a "thought" he was lost, at one point it looked as if he was searching on the seat 'er somethin. I don't know why he thought that was a good place to stop..................

These are the reasons we have obama in office.

-
Back