MOROSO OIL ACCUMULATOR

-

tvt59

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Thinking about installing one of these on my AMX. Is anyone currently using one?

I bought on around 8 years ago when someone told me I may have oiling issues with my R3 block because of drainage. I drilled some extra holes to assist that issue and the only problem I had was caused by a Canton oil pan where on my RacePak I noticed pressure dropping 60 feet out. Addressed that issue and for five years of 6.0’s never had another issue. It’s still sitting on my shelf. My stock block im
Running now has a lot more drainage.

I have one in my roadster, it has a flat bottom pan and I lose oil pressure on a hard decell. Mine is a 2 quart, and it will hold about 20 PSI for around 15 seconds. It allows me to run 2 fewer quarts of oil in the pan. It also is great for pre-oiling the engine before startup.

I have one in my roadster, it has a flat bottom pan and I lose oil pressure on a hard decell. Mine is a 2 quart, and it will hold about 20 PSI for around 15 seconds. It allows me to run 2 fewer quarts of oil in the pan. It also is great for pre-oiling the engine before startup.
I am thinking about adding one for the pre lube benefits

Did you run external drains back to the sump or just open up the drain backs in the head and cam tunnel?

Man I’m sorry but I just went through my gallery and passed right by the pictures of my R3 block. I need a quick Power Nap but here’s the stock block I’m running now. Stretch it some and you will see how I opened a few holes and drilled a few holes.

FCC584EE-F25E-4D8C-B45F-4BF7EEB051F3.jpeg

-
Back