Mosquito repellent

-

SuperStock

Reaction score
Which one work best?

The electronic sound wave device interesting, but seem not working well based on amazon review.

Anyone know other device that able to repel mosquito?

We like the good old fashioned skeeter coils. They work good.

k2-_17c80a64-6ab1-47ba-81c7-534e860cda2f.v1.jpg-fbb3d598bf72ffaf43cd1036d1848b22f341b881-optim-450x450.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/COLEMAN-MOSQUITO-COIL/13848678

Like this?
The smoke is not good for little baby.

Yes. Well, you don't use them inside. I don't think it would hurt a thing oustide where it is well ventilated. Hell, that's all my parents and grandparents ever used. Look how I turned out. LMAO

Yes. Well, you don't use them inside. I don't think it would hurt a thing oustide where it is well ventilated. Hell, that's all my parents and grandparents ever used. Look how I turned out. LMAO

Well THAT explains a lot!! :poke: lol

Thanks for the help, I prefer something scentless, simple and easy.

No one try electronic repellents yet? There must be some good working device out there.

A good old fashioned bug light is good entertainment.

Sit next to someone who smells worse than you, hopefully the mosquitos will like them better than you...

I heard good thing about Thermal Cell to, but it's going to be used inside.
Krazy, hope isn't the answer. It must be efficacy or x% efficacy. Thanks dude.

I heard good thing about Thermal Cell to, but it's going to be used inside.
Krazy, hope isn't the answer. It must be efficacy or x% efficacy. Thanks dude.

Skeeters in the house?

This works for any flying bugs in the house.

In a small glass. Bout 1/2 full of apple cider vinegar. Bout ten drops of dish washing liquid. Stir well. They are attracted to it, land in it and cannot get out. Clean and refill as necessary.

If your concern is what to do while camping, GARLIC TABLETS !! Start eating them a day or two in advance, and be sure your partner also takes them, and it will help ward off chiggers and other pests as well ! If I'm out working in the garage, then I agree with the mosquito coils, they work very well !!

cap full of transmission fluid mixed with water in a 2 1/2 gallon sprayer. not enough oil to harm plants or grass but drowns mosquitos. something to do with the dew in the am. Trick I learned from a guy who took care of the city parks.

A good old fashioned bug light is good entertainment.

This is what we use. Sadly it attracts bugs I had never seen in the,area til we put it up. Ours needs to be hosed off every few days...bugs galore...

-
Back