Most hated question about your car?

-
There were no "Cudas" pre 1970
please show some respect and address my 1968 /with its with its full name.

A cuda is an E body. as in... Easy to find, Easy to own, Easily fits in to the crowd or Easy to skip over.

Better recheck, 69 was the first year for the Cuda.

I stood next to my friends 71 nova at a show in Ballston spa NY Sunday while a guy stood there and said nice Chevelle. What year?

He just played along and later we laughed.

The most hated question I get is......"when are you gettin another A body?"

My answer: "It won't be long"

There were no "Cudas" pre 1970
please show some respect and address my 1968 /with its with its full name.

A cuda is an E body. as in... Easy to find, Easy to own, Easily fits in to the crowd or Easy to skip over.
Sorry, but you are wrong. In 1969, there was a Cuda option.

Anyway... When ARE you getting another one? After the 2 projects you have are done?

I am looking for another one now. It will probably be a while, because I am not going to settle. I want a 63 Valiant. Either a 2 door post or hardtop.

I am looking for another one now. It will probably be a while, because I am not going to settle. I want a 63 Valiant. Either a 2 door post or hardtop.
Would you be interested in a 64?? There is a super solid 64 up here in Michigan that comes with a 360, 4 speed (the car was a 3 speed so the pedals are already there), Brand new LBP discs and an 8 1/4", all of the interior parts are there, it's in original paint, and it comes with the rotisserie that it's on right now....$2k for everything!!

Would you be interested in a 64?? There is a super solid 64 up here in Michigan that comes with a 360, 4 speed (the car was a 3 speed so the pedals are already there), Brand new LBP discs and an 8 1/4", all of the interior parts are there, it's in original paint, and it comes with the rotisserie that it's on right now....$2k for everything!!

I would be, but the shipping would be killer expensive, not to mention difficult. That's right in the ballpark of what I am looking to spend, though.

at local show guy asked why i didnt have the 340 head on my 318 since only difference betwwen a 318 2bbl and 340 are the heads and intake.

I stood next to my friends 71 nova at a show in Ballston spa NY Sunday while a guy stood there and said nice Chevelle. What year?

He just played along and later we laughed.
i was at that show

IMG_4537.JPG

Actually I don't get upset about anything people ask about my 68, I realize not everyone is a car person, I'm flattered when people show interest in my vehicle, even if their car dumb.

Are you saving up to buy the back wheels? See attached picture. It doesn't make me mad, but it's pretty silly.

Darts at Norwalk.jpg

What is the name and mfg of those wheels on the awesome blue Dart?

I'm looking at a Duster that has a pair and needs two more.

What is the name and mfg of those wheels on the awesome blue Dart?

I'm looking at a Duster that has a pair and needs two more.

Weld Racing RT-S S71 Forged Aluminum Black Anodized Wheels

-
Back