Motorcycle riding pics

-

mullinax95

Reaction score
Most of you know that I bought a motorcycle not long ago and now I have some pictures that I think you will enjoy. The leaves had already turned colors in the mountains in NC.

Attachments

• Ceasars head.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 350
  • Mountain leaves 7.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 325
  • Mountain leaves 6.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 327
  • Mountain leaves 5.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 317
  • Mountain leaves 4.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 311
  • Mountain leaves 3.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 314
  • Mountain leaves 2.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 329
  • Mountain leaves 1.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 335
  • Mountain leaves.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 341
  • Mountain.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 333

Attachments

• Bike on Parkway 4.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 321
  • Mountain leaves 8.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 290
  • Johnny and me at bikes.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 300
  • Me moutain climbing.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 316
  • Me and Pumpkin.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 304
  • Me and my Roadster.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 298
  • Old church.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 304
  • Water fall 2.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 298
  • Water fall.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 298

Attachments

• Triumph 7.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 278
  • Triumph 6.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 311
  • Triumph 3.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 306
My 1979 Moto Guzzi CX100 LeMans

MikeGuzzi2009-2.jpg

CX100seat069.jpg

CX100seat068.jpg

CX100seat004.jpg

That's a nice motorcycle. Where do you ride?

I ride the Smokey Mountains most of the time.

Nice Rocket!!! :-D

Beautiful pictures too. Love the Triumph's, but I'm pretty biased. I ride an '07 Triumph Speed Triple. Here's a couple from my last ride...

HT4U3639.jpg

HT4U2112copy.jpg

And one of just the bike. This is before I put the rearsets on it...

Speedy108-1.jpg

Nice pics. My wife and I love driving through the Carolinas in the fall, then over to Myrtle beach for some sea air, and golf golf and more golf!

Nice Rocket!!! :-D

Beautiful pictures too. Love the Triumph's, but I'm pretty biased. I ride an '07 Triumph Speed Triple.

Thanks!

I love the Speed Triple. I was talking to a fellow who owns one yesterday. He is older than me (I say in his late 50s!) and rides hard. He loves that bike.

I had a 06 Kawi ZX-10R for about 9 months or so and found out that long rides (250 miles or more in one day) wasn't that fun. I'm not knocking the Sport bikes but I was exhausted after a such long ride. I love riding the ZX in the twisties of the mountains. I still have a 96 Kawi ZX-6. If I was in better shape I suppose I could handle it better. I hope to one day take the Roadster on a long trip to Canada and Grand Canyon.

Nice pics. My wife and I love driving through the Carolinas in the fall, then over to Myrtle beach for some sea air, and golf golf and more golf!

Yeah I like living in this region of the US. We have a little bit of everything here. :-D

Nice Bikes! I'm partial to British Bikes AND Italian!

so, here's my Benelli - Triumph

Attachments

• 67rs.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 268
That's nice motorcycle. Where do you ride?

I ride the Smokey Mountains most of the time.

Thank You..

Mostly I ride on weekends in the hills above Los Angeles / Malibu & the San Diego hills area..

Mullholland (the Rock Store) and roads branching form there, also Angeles Crest Hwy, Glendora Mountain Road, Ortega Highway (the Lookout), Palomar Mountain, Highand Valley road - stuff like that.

I do not enjoy Super-Slabbing - Only do it to get to the twisty venues. 8)

Triumph Triples are Cool...

My next new bike will probably be a Triumph Daytona 675.

800px-TriumphDaytona675Side.jpg

-

Nice bike, Mullinax. Looks like it's very comfortable to ride. I remember you were originally disappointed in the gloss black paint, but I like it. Have you changed your mind about it yet?
Great pics as well. Although I've lived in SoCal all my life, I miss having the change of seasons that other parts of the country get. We get a little fall color in the local mountains but not much.
I haven't been on a long ride in a long time - maybe it's time to do so. The longest trip I ever took was to Yosemite for a long weekend back when my bike ('79 Kawasaki KZ1000ST) was about 5 years old. Still got the bike. Here's a recent photo

Attachments

• P7200492_edited (Small).JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 225
Some of those pics kind of look like Pretty Place there Ax...?

These pics was took on the Blue Ridge Parkway near Pisgah National Forest. We did however go right by Pretty Place on the way up there. I was supposed to be at Pretty Place (Camp Greenville) this weekend for a men's retreat but couldn't make it this year.

Nice bike, Mullinax. Looks like it's very comfortable to ride. I remember you were originally disappointed in the gloss black paint, but I like it. Have you changed your mind about it yet?
Great pics as well. Although I've lived in SoCal all my life, I miss having the change of seasons that other parts of the country get. We get a little fall color in the local mountains but not much.
I haven't been on a long ride in a long time - maybe it's time to do so. The longest trip I ever took was to Yosemite for a long weekend back when my bike ('79 Kawasaki KZ1000ST) was about 5 years old. Still got the bike. Here's a recent photo

Tell you the truth the paint is growing on me. I don't think I have completely changed my mind.... yet. lol

From my understanding the only places that the leaves change color in the US is in the Oregon and the Smokies (Southeast) regions.

That bike you have will haul butt will it not? I have been told that when that bike hit the streets it terrorized other bike riders back then.

Mully, Gotta get out this next weekend and RIDE. The wife even ask if the bike was charged up, if that tells ya anything. The leaves are turning and it's time to get out and see some sites. Maybe a trip to branson. Thanks for the "Get off my *** thread"
Small Block

Mully, Gotta get out this next weekend and RIDE. The wife even ask if the bike was charged up, if that tells ya anything. The leaves are turning and it's time to get out and see some sites. Maybe a trip to branson. Thanks for the "Get off my *** thread"
Small Block

Your most welcome!
Sounds like she wants to load up and go! lol

Nice pic's have a few just like them when my wife and I took or 2005 E-Glide on a trip through to the Mountain's, from Indiana. Passed on the Dragon, ( wifes orders ), and took the Cherohala Skyway over to Robbinsville and Maggie Valley, stopped at Wheels Through Time, and on to the Blue Ridge Parkway. up through Virgina, across KY back home. Awesome views.

Attachments

• bike trip 08 Smokies 1 019.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 208
-
Back