Motruck or no truck

-

airwoofer

Drivetrain limit explorer
Reaction score
LOL, some chebby owner got taken to school.

[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=165_1355648980"]LiveLeak.com - Dodge vs Chevy tug of war goes too far.[/ame]

No matter who had the most power. I would have dismantled that asshole in the dodge. That was just a gigantic dick move, and could have seriously hurt someone and caused THOUSANDS in damages.

No matter who had the most power. I would have dismantled that asshole in the dodge. That was just a gigantic dick move, and could have seriously hurt someone and caused THOUSANDS in damages.

Yeah, if they'd handled their little pi$$ing contest like mature adults, it would've been fine... ?

How is this any different than street racing?

Great video! I would have loved to see what else happened afterwards.:burnout:

If your dumb enough to hook your gasser up to a cummins you kinda have it coming. lol But ya, that was a little too big of a victory lap .

Anybody notice how the a**wipe Mopar owner was on the gas before the other guy was?? The other guys brake lights never went out.....

that was kinda funny, as long as no one got hurt. What was the chevy dude thinking when he ran his mouth and hooked up to that cummins? .....The dodge guy did take it a bit to far, and proved his point and then some.

Damn! If that Chevy owner wasn't such a pu$$y he would have punched the Dodge guy in the junk! At least I would have. Goes to show that Chevy owners are gutless...like their vehicals.

And yeah, it was kinda funny.

that was quite a ride. as much as i like my cummins. i woulda punched him right in the nose or yanked him out of the door of that truck

-
Back