Move over Hellcat....

-
Nice looking car for sure, but if I had that kind of money I'm to mopar prejudice - I'd buy the HELLCAT! :burnout:

I'm with ya, for the money I'm still in a Hellcat

Well me too, but this is nuthin but good news for the muscle car market.

I want Mother Mopar to give us another 2 door that's affordable (under 26k) and RWD. Maybe retro the Demon????? :D

I still get burned by the 4 door charger. Why not call it a coronet??? Coronet's were offered in 4 doors. But Chargers??? why the 4 doors.... :(

I want Mother Mopar to give us another 2 door that's affordable (under 26k) and RWD. Maybe retro the Demon????? :D

Idk look at the dart? You know we'd wouldn't be happy without a rwd v8. I'd like the dart with a magnum 318 4 speed.

I still get burned by the 4 door charger. Why not call it a coronet??? Coronet's were offered in 4 doors. But Chargers??? why the 4 doors.... :(

It's just a name to capitalize on their past glory.... :burnout:

Well unfortunately fiat is in negotiations with China, planning to do away with most big motors and go small. China wants the trucks and fiat wants more compact vehicles.

The challenger needs a new design. The charger got a serious make over while the challenger got some touch ups.

Ma could have done a LOT better with the Dart.. that Camaro is ok - though a bit Mazda-esque to me..

Front end of Camaros ok.

Rearend, Hate it. Too stout doesnt flow into rest of car. It bothers/embarrasses me to look at it actually. IMO

ICK.

So a 10 speed automatic transmission? I wonder how well those will stand up to the abuse that some of the knuckleheads that buy these cars are going to dish out?

the squiggly lines in the grille look weird to me
like something from a cartoon

and why not call the new "dart" for the model it really is?
the new neon

kinda looks like a Dart.....

The challenger needs a new design. The charger got a serious make over while the challenger got some touch ups.

Not on my book, I think the challenger is the coolest thing out there. THey should have made a hellcat challenger. As for the camaro, ot me it looks too much like several other cars out there. To me all the new cars look practically the same, no class or style.

Well unfortunately fiat is in negotiations with China, planning to do away with most big motors and go small. China wants the trucks and fiat wants more compact vehicles.

This will be the death of the company, Quality will go down the tubes.

-- Front end of Camaros ok.
Rearend, Hate it. Too stout doesnt flow into rest of car. It bothers/embarrasses me to look at it actually. IMO
ICK. --
-- Mopar and Ford did a decent job with their retros, but the Camaro is only a slight resemblance of a 69 Camaro. -- My 2 cents.

Still looks like junk to me, Challenger is #1 and the Ford Mustang #2 !!

YES! I agree, an AFFORDABLE 2 door RWD decent V8 !!??? and actually has some looks and style...... ha you can't buy a puny 1/2 t. pickup for less than what $30000 or so!????

yes it nice to see all the auto Co. do their best to one up each other. good for engineering and design, good for the true car enthusiast,

-
Back