Moving again.

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
My wife does this to me every winter. Finds a reason why we need to move. I hate it. This year Im excited and we will not be moving for till I but something, hopefully the house we are renting.

Anyway, we found a reasonably priced 4 bed room, 2 bathroom house. Quite neighbor hood (till I move in) living room, family room, dining room and eat in kitchen. New deck, unfinished basement (here comes the guitars again !) and a 2 bay garage ! There is also a good size yard for the kids and a nice lake view from the deck.

I started moving stuff in yesterday and will be all moved by New Years. Cant wait. :headbang:

Good luck on the new place.
You need to buy a house so she won't be able to move you again that easily.
Where the heck are you going now.
I knew where you're old house was.
I plan on moving in a few years or less.
I'll be having a garage sale before then. I seem to have packratted way to much Mopar stuff.
I've got trannies, and engines and wheels Oh My....
I have a nice 72 Charger grill and mostly old pieces and stuff piled everywhere.
I'm not looking forward to the clean up, but will really enjoy the open space around me, when I move.

Only move again if the next house has a larger garage. And you might as well make it a 4 bay extra deep garage.
(Spooky sounds...) HEED MY WARNING.......

Norm, were just moving to the other end of Danbury near the mall. I told her no moving for 5 years and she's sticking to my budget which means the car wont get finished anytime soon. Id rather the kids have a nice place at this point.

AdamR said:
Id rather the kids have a nice place at this point.
Amen to that brother. The car and everything can wiat. Family first.

You're getting closer to me, only 1/2 hour and all highway.
It's good to have a place for the kids to run, and be safe.
If you need help with the Scamp, let me know. We'll see what I can do.

Not me,no moving until they move me into my grave!
I'm out in the boonies no one around and my closest neighbor is my brother and his family!
The only thing i wanna do is in 5 years is build a new house and maybe add on to my garage,and hopefully finish at least one of my projects! :?

I'm out in the boonies no one around and my closest neighbor is my brother and his family!
Where in Pa.? And how far from NYC? Actually, how far from the strips? Thats more important!

Norm, good memory ! Jake turned 3 in Oct. Mya turns one on the 21st. The nice thing is we are close to the highway and plenty of shopping and restaurants near by but still in a nice quite neighbor hood.

rumblefish360 said:
Where in Pa.? And how far from NYC? Actually, how far from the strips? Thats more important!

I'm in the central part of Pa. ,a good 4hour drive to NYC.
Strips? Do you mean dragstrips?

LOL, I was wondering if anyone would ask. The garage is lower then the main floor so theres a few steps from the family room down in to the garage.

i never had a garage until last year about this time. now i already need more space! i have three projects and only a two car garage. i really want to get my Dart inside for the winter, but my Pontiac will never go outside and i need a storage space for my '49 Plymouth coupe. i really dont want to put the Plymouth outside , but i'm really thinking about it.

Last year was the first time I ever had a garage also. Ive been renting a 1 car that the owners keep telling me they will remove the rest of there stuff soon. Now they can keep all the crap they want in it.

Congrats on the new place. Deck with a lake view sounds great for kicking back after a hard day with a brew in hand and watching kids play. :headbang:

EvilScamp said:
Not me,no moving until they move me into my grave!
The only thing i wanna do is in 5 years is build a new house and maybe add on to my garage,and hopefully finish at least one of my projects! :?

Same here but I just finished my house and Will get started on my shop this spring. Just me and oak tree's on the hill. :headbang:
memike in northeast Arkansas

mikesduster said:
hey adam,

CONGRATS!!!!!......not to be nosey but what kind of payments down in that section of CT.??

Mike, Its pretty expensive down this end. This place will cost me $1800 a month. Right now I'm paying $1200 for my apartment and another $100 for the garage.

Congrats on the new digs Adam! You have got to settle that wife of yours down. All this moving is taking away from your car time. LOL

Jack

wow!!!!...i wouldnt of thought it was that high???....i have a 4 bdr 2 bath with a small garage that i pay $1,400 a month for. :sad1:

-
Back