Mr. Direct Connection T-Shirt Poll

Would you buy this shirt for $19.99?

• Yes, I'd like to join the elite team of MOPAR fanatics.

Votes: 56 76.7%
  • No, I'd rather have a FORD shirt.

Votes: 17 23.3%

• Total voters
-

RustyDusty

Rabid Cross-eyed Opossum!
Reaction score
How many of you would purchase a custom never before printed until now shirt with this logo?

If I get enough Yes's I will begin production, after another poll deciding the logo/shirt color.

They are now available in the Other Stuff For Sale Thread... click HERE

Attachments

• Mopar-Spoken-Here.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,381
I voted yes, but it would depend entirely on the price tag.
Cool lookin logo.

George

I thought too that is a neat logo. If you do them in both in white or black shirts,I'd take one of each.

To expensive....

if the price was cut in half and in black I would consider it.

maybe its just me though? I look at it that way because I can buy the t-shirt for a couple $$$ and get iron on material at the crafts store and run it through my plotting machine and make the same thing for around $6.00 or so.

Joey normally gets about $18.00-$20.00 including shipping on the custom FABO shirts.

so maybe lowering the price to like $12.00-$14.00 plus shipping would be a better deal?

Copyright? Might be worth looking into Mopar gets their panties in a bunch when people use their name on stuff, just a thought.

We aren't even allowed to scan and post magazine articles from Mopar mags (we got yelled at a few years ago).

19.99 includes shipping, I don't think that's too steep for a shirt that less than 50 will be made. Its a short run item, so I don't get a bulk discount from the press. I'll probably wind up losing money on shipping with a few of you guys. But that's fine, it's worth it for my FABO brothers! I'll be posting a new thread now with order info.

Will you ship a couple black/large ones to Ontario,Canada?If so I,m in and will up the extra for shipping.

-
Back