"Mr. Krook" here from Mr. Norm's Performance...

-

Mr.Norm'sGSS

Find What Drives You.
Reaction score
I found your bulletin board while Googling for sites that mentioned Mr. Norm's GSS and found a few threads talking about Mr. Norm. The Grand Spaulding thread with photos Lucky's jacket is very cool indeed.

We recently completed a brand new website that will act has home for the new Mr. Norm's Performance Vehicles. www.MrNormsPerformance.com. The covers the new vintage GSS series and the new Mr. Norm's Super Truck.

We are in the process of developing a Dodge Dealer Network for the new Super Truck (and other new limited edition Mopars to come). Instead of cluttering the pages of DuPont Registry, we really want to build dealer base by listening to dyed-in-wool Mopar Fans (like you guys) to find out which Dodge dealers you would trust and recommend to carry the Mr. Norm's name.

That is how Norm did it back in the day, listening to his customers and doing what it took to make it happen.

BTW- We are also interested in sponsoring the forum by offering discounts for the club and forum members. For forum members can get "Mr. Norm's" special pricing for the new Super Truck.

Well, enough of the corporate lines and promotional wrangling...I am looking forward to getting to know you guys, both here and at live shows. Any questions, fire away.

Keep the Hobby Fun!

~Patrick Krook

Mr Krook,
Welcome to the board. You will find quite a few very knowledgable Mopar guys here. I'm relatively new here myself, but was made to feel welcome right away.
I'm happy to hear the Mr. Norm name is still alive and well.
Thanks for doing what you're doing.

George Romano
69 Swinger 340

how cool is that!:cheers: welcome aboard! good group here getting bigger each passing day....

Boy, first we have Bill Golden, now a rep from Mr. Norm's! All we need now is for Bob Riggle to find us!

Welcome to our site and please, if there's anything we can do to help you, don't hesitate. This is our time for these cars. Let's do what we can before we all die off and our hobby goes the way of Duesenberg and Cord collectors. Never mind the model T crowd....

Well, Mr. Patrick Krook! Welcome aboard! Thanks for the site link. (Very cool of you to do.)

Welcome to our site and please, if there's anything we can do to help you, don't hesitate. This is our time for these cars. Let's do what we can before we all die off and our hobby goes the way of Duesenberg and Cord collectors. Never mind the model T crowd....

Doing everything I can, I'm a younger guy and bring my kids to car shows to see the cars and meet the people. Nothing better than showing them what good people and awesome cars look like.

I appreciate the offer for help. If you guys are members of any other boards, help us spread the word, cross-post a link to the new site. Also, PM or email me if any of you can recommend a Dodge dealer, we are building a Mr. Norm's Performance Proven national network as we speak. Tell me what you want to see from us, what shows you'd like to see us at, etc. Thanks for the help!...:snakeman:

Welcome!

Are you looking to go international? Or Canada at least, haha.

Welcome to FABO Patrick.

This is way to Kewl, might you be looking north of the border for a dealer?
And shows..."Moparfest" is the best this side of the border, worth checking out. http://www.moparfest.com/. As far as dealership in this area I recommend Wellington Motors in Guelph Ont. they are the Viper central. http://www.fivestardealers.ca/wellington/

Hope to see you in the future.

Hey, nice to you with us Patrick, There sure are a lot of members on here, and Some like me, MOPAR or NOCAR!

This is our time for these cars. Let's do what we can before we all die off and our hobby goes the way of Duesenberg and Cord collectors. Never mind the model T crowd....

Oi! I dun think so! I'd hate to see that! No way, the only way Mopars will die off will be for a lack of parts. Everything would have to rust to nothing. And with the amount of repo parts comin out, that process will be slowed a lil. Cause it's keepin on, i'm 17, my dad introduced me to these beautiful cars, and i'm in it for good!

Oi! I dun think so! I'd hate to see that! No way, the only way Mopars will die off will be for a lack of parts. Everything would have to rust to nothing. And with the amount of repo parts comin out, that process will be slowed a lil. Cause it's keepin on, i'm 17, my dad introduced me to these beautiful cars, and i'm in it for good!

Somewhere in the northern reaches of Canada, there is a father, swelling with pride...Welcome son!

-
Back