-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustya

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have atomic efi setup complete 2910 plus edelbrock reg and tanks inc fuel tank in tank pump setup cost me 2k will sell $1000 plus shipping only a year old 200 miles on system built a nasty 408 stroker to small for the setup

IMG_4141.jpeg

IMG_4140.jpeg

IMG_4138.jpeg

I know we are not allowed to comment on "For Sale" adds but.... Doesn't this system learn the engine or be programable to the engine it's going on? I admit I know nothing of how this one works. I'm just asking.

I know we are not allowed to comment on "For Sale" adds but.... Doesn't this system learn the engine or be programable to the engine it's going on? I admit I know nothing of how this one works. I'm just asking.
Depends on the cam shaft i had this system on a couple of engines but since i built a nastier motor it matters the atomic 2 is what i have to upgrade to over 500 hp worked awesome on my 360 with a cam intake and headers

Ok then. That makes sense. Thanks!
Depends on the cam shaft i had this system on a couple of engines but since i built a nastier motor it matters the atomic 2 is what i have to upgrade to over 500 hp worked awesome on my 360 with a cam intake and headers

Ill take $800 for the system minus the tank hard to ship that huge deal just want off shelf

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back