Mt Kilauea just erupted big time...

-
Yep that was a royal PITA when it went off. I didn't drive my car for a long while. Wasn't going to chance it. I was working at a grocery store and cleaning the ash off the parking lot was a giant PITA. A lot of cars were killed because of the ash. Engine shops made good money for awhile off the destruction from that nasty *** ash.

One of the few good things to come from all that ash is the motocross track at Woodland. It was loaded with ash. It can rain like a camel pissing on a flat rock for hours and in an hour it's very rideable.

Other than that, it sucked.

If the Mount St Helens erupted lets say in the 1400's without witness the scientist would teach these
layers were formed in millions of years. Grand Canyon is the same.
View attachment 1715177008

What's hilarious is all the LIES we were told after the eruption. It was on the TV night and day and in all the papers.

It would be decades before anything ever came back. It would be total devastation for years and years and years and be a living monument to evolution.

In truth, the following year plant life was back and shortly thereafter the animals came back.

In less than 10 years if you didn't know what it looked like before, you'd never know what happened. So much for evolution.

Also, when you hear lies like the Grand Canyon was formed over millions and millions and millions of years is bunk. Go look at the Toutle river and what happens from cataclysmic destruction. When you have years of erosion, you have very smooth sides around the water lines.

When you have an event like Mt St. Helens, you see very jagged, rough edges around the water lines. Just like you see in the Grand Canyon.

So the Grand Canyon was formed in a relatively short time period. So much for evolution.

We have a living laboratory in that mountain that easily disproves much of evolution and yet the ignorant want to believe evolution is true.

-
Back