Muffler hangers

-

69GT

Reaction score
I'm going to be putting my motor in my Dart pretty soon. I am going to have the exhaust stop before the rearend and use turndowns. I bought all of the other parts for the exhaust but somehow forgot about the muffler hangers. My car has the factory dual exhaust brackets mounted to the floor pan underneath, just need to get the hangers. Just wanted to ask what muffler hangers are recommended and where to get them?

Forgot to mention, the hangers don't have to be factory style in appearance.

Those look good and I will likely get them if I can't find anything else. I was hoping I could find something less expensive which is why I mentioned they didn't have to look like factory hangers.

Those look good and I will likely get them if I can't find anything else. I was hoping I could find something less expensive which is why I mentioned they didn't have to look like factory hangers.

There's general stuff at like Advance or. Rock. $10 or less but depends on your application.

I would prefer having tailpipes but I had the car mini-tubbed and the springs moved into the rails and as a result, there is no room for a tailpipe on the passenger side of the car. Also, I don't like the look of side exit pipes.

-
Back