Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals in Chicago Nov 19-20

-

Devil

Reaction score
Seriously mostly Mopars of the highest quality. This is a must attend event. The amount of quality and barn find/hidden gem Mopars is staggering. For the coming show, we have a huge arrangement of crazy cars coming. Really something to behold.

www.mcacn.com

Ryan

Seriously mostly Mopars of the highest quality. This is a must attend event. The amount of quality and barn find/hidden gem Mopars is staggering. For the coming show, we have a huge arrangement of crazy cars coming. Really something to behold.

www.mcacn.com

Ryan

I'll be there!

My wife and are driving 8 hours from Toronto to Rosemont.

I've been reading about the show for years and always wanted to check it out, and this is the year!

I'm really pumped about finally getting to go.

www.mcacn.com

Ryan
I can just agree Ryan! I was there with my car and the show is beyond expectation. The worls greatest indoor Mopar show!

Can't wait to meet ya sir! Come by and say hi in the Barn Finds display.

Can't wait to meet ya sir! Come by and say hi in the Barn Finds display.

Hey, is this Ryan Brutt?

If so, I have met you before, back in 2012 on the HOTROD Power tour.

I was driving the green '69 Dart with my friend Tony, when we stopped by the VerHage Museum in Holland, MI.

I will certainly look for you at the Barn Finds display on Saturday.

Last edited:
In addition to the great Mopars, this year there will be a few very significant high performance Studebakers.

-
Back