Mushrooms and Dish Soap

-

Denvermike

Reaction score
I had a bunch of mushrooms in my lawn. I knew if I just pulled them out or raked they out they would be back the next day. I checked the internet to find out what to do. SOO SIMPLE! Mix 3 tablespoons of Dish Soap in one gallon of water. With a large screw driver, poke holes all around and in the mushrooms. Just pour the mix over the holes and around the little bas%*?3. The next morning over half were gone. We had a couple of days of rain. This morning you can't see any trace of them. Cheap, safe, and it really works.
This should also keep them from coming back for a good spell.
Mike

Cool, I always wondered how to get rid of them...i ended up just buying a different house

Do you know how to get rid of gophers?? Chocolated EXLAX. You simply put a few chuck in each gopher hole. The gophers can't resist the sweet chocolate....unfortunately then end up crapping all over their borrows, making the borrows unlivable. They have to quickly move to another location as far from the stink as possible. Easy Peasy!!

Oh, I forgot........Their butts will hurt for a while!!!:rofl:

Treblig

I had a bunch of mushrooms in my lawn. I knew if I just pulled them out or raked they out they would be back the next day. I checked the internet to find out what to do. SOO SIMPLE! Mix 3 tablespoons of Dish Soap in one gallon of water. With a large screw driver, poke holes all around and in the mushrooms. Just pour the mix over the holes and around the little bas%*?3. The next morning over half were gone. We had a couple of days of rain. This morning you can't see any trace of them. Cheap, safe, and it really works.
This should also keep them from coming back for a good spell.
Mike
What a waste of mushrooms.:poke::thumbsup:

-
Back