Music,you you never stop listening to...

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Just can't, stop listening to ...
It's just too damn awesome
Early Rolling stones,Zeppelin,Sade,Beach Boys, Deep Purple
I need new here,please share..

Just can't, stop listening to ...
It's just too damn awesome
Early Rolling stones,Zeppelin,Sade,Beach Boys, Deep Purple
I need new here,please share..

I might be able to help you out Tim. :D
Give me a bit here and I'll see what I can do.

In the shop it's Joe Satriani, no lyrics, perfect for me to get my work done. turn it up !

The who, dire straits, war, Eric Clapton, Santana, three dog night, the doobie brother. One of my all time favorites, the Alan Parsons project, Chicago.
Those were off the top of my head.

April Wine, Nick Gilder, Beach Boys, Beatles, Stones, Stampeders, Three Dog Nite, Fleetwood Mac. I could go on and on, but u get the picture. Kim

These are a few of my go to classics for about 35 years now. Dam

But these guys will lay your *** in the floor.

Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy, Johnny Lang, Stevie Ray Vaughn, John Mayall, all the Blues people and upcomers to keep it alive!

I found a great system for collecting music. I go through friends, families and other sources and borrow their music cd's and rip them to my external hard drive and then make up different cd's for listening to in the truck or convert them over to play on media players, cell phones, etc. Works well for me.

I guess I don't understand the OP.
Is it actual recordings that are needed like mp3s?
Or was it for suggestions?
If it is the second thing I understand what happened in the case of Capricorn and Captain Beyond and the Allmans.
But a someone will have to explain to me how in the world Shake Some Action was not a mega hit.
Bet ya never heard it.
Getting the music isn't hard now a days.

My good friends, Tim and Gregg Brooks, may they RIP. I could listen to their music forever.

-
Back