Mustang boss 302 vs mopar!

-
the 340 is bigger and the A body is lighter so it should be faster.
but wasn't the question which one do you prefer?

Huge heads on a little engine.....We get it. I was involved with 2 - 351 Clev. builds with these heads and they needed big comp. and big cams. They can make huge power if you get the oiling system right and turn big rpm's. Mustang's of 69-70 are beautiful cars, my first favorite car at ten yrs. old was a 1969 Mach 1. I just think this thread needs to die...my opinion.

Hahaha i didnt think this was still going on,plum crazy is a bad a$$ color imo.Im rofl,from reading everything StrokerScamp keeps posting,this thread is funny as hell,from what my dad said,he says when he got rid of his 69 mach1, the whole undercarriage/unibdy subframe/shocktowers/inner fenders,were completely either cracking,broke or coming apart,suspension was crap,he said it was his favorite,but that they could have made the frame and suspension alot better,has anyone ever heard of all that cracking and breaking??? ps.dont let this thread die,its entertaining....

302 boss Mustang, 302 Camaro, AAR Cuda and T/A Challenger are all cool cars but the six pack 340 would walk all over the other two I only wished that Chrysler used the 2.96" stroke in the factory cars so the ones that like RPM's would have a crank to play with.

When i was in high school, we had a lot of bad cars, I had a 69 442 convertible 400 ci bad *** car, my best friend had a 69 Road Runner 383. That bird would smoke the 442 every time. Another guy had a 340 Demon 4 speed, nothing would touch that Demon, especially no stang. Fast foward 38 years and I find myself with a 73 duster 360. I have spent 2-1/2 years restoring this car, I will be posting pictures soon. I wish I would have had this car back then, who knows, I might have been the big dog

I must have got confused somewhere along this forum, i thought we were talking stock form 340 vrs 302 ect .All of a sudden its taken to drag cars, trams am series , cars were modification,s , i will let this on be.

+1 on keeping this thread alive.
It ain't got that bad......YET. Besides anyone that gets offended maybe needs to go hang out at the Mustang Forum. But it's just harmless kidding when we bust on the fords(Or is it?). Seriously though, If you listen very closely at night, you can hear the fords rusting.

I got a 1980 ford bronco and FORD does really stand for Fix Or Repair Daily I'm hoping after I'm finshed with the restore it will go for a week without needed a repair. P.S. I really wanted a 70's Ramcharger but couldn't find one at time I bought the bronco.

Hahahaha......"if you listen very closely at night,you can hear the fords rusting"..........lol true,but its a combination of seeing,and hearing them rust,i think my brothers 68 is going to hell.I see it everyday just sittin under an oak tree in full eleanor trim n rust,...and cracking fiberglass..i stand by "mopar or no car!",ps i thought ford was "found on road dead" :)

-
Back