-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarracudaBrian

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys moving again and expecting our third child next month, my wife says this time the Barracuda really has to sell whether i lose (more) money or make some this car's days are numbered. I've listed here before as well as on CL which is the route I will take in my final attempt. I have until mid July to sell this car or donate/junk yard. If anybody could give me an idea on an asking price I would appreciate it. No reasonable offers refused. The car is not running just needs engine bay wired, odds, ends and tires. This is a 225 /6 727 auto trans car.

cuda1.jpg

cuda2.jpg

Br1phone 071.jpg

my pix 354.jpg

Don't know what its worth but those old keystones gotta be worth something. Don't see to many 4" keystones anymore.

12-1500 was my best guess. I'm right at the riverside san bernardino county borders just north of the 215/91/60 interchange and south of the 215/10 interchange. if interested email me at brian.mcmullen(at)rocketmail.com
we just had our third child our first son and he is getting expensive really quickly. i have to pay nearly $300 monday for a circumcizion. it seems like with this one "everything must go".

i'll be reposting the car for sale here and locally. as always in appreciation to this forum members will receive a discounted price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back