My 1967 Cuda Restoration

-
Awesome job Tony I will not be able to make it saturday I got to work. My dad will be there in his 71 blue 340 duster numbers matching

Thanks Ryan!....I'll look him up

I am so happy for you Tony :cheers:8) That is one mean fish you have hooked your line to =P~and it's been a long battle and well worth your efforts
You have out dun your self here brother :thumbrig:the red interior looks perrrrrrfect :cherry:
I had a great Strong end just to get home and see this progress you have made while I was playing in St. Louis 8)

Look'in Great Tony 8) Look'in Great :thumbrig:

Thanks Mike!......yep, I think it's a keeper:-D

It's been a battle but fun

Tony

p.s.

I did get to drive it today.:-D:-D
Had to go put gas in it while it
was at the shop in town. Got it aligned today also. Need
to open up the center hole in the rear wheels to fit the
axle tenon. Should be able to drive it home tomorrow p.m.

Stick a fork in her........she's done!
A couple of minor details to go but she's done

DSCF2591_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2590_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2588_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2587_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2586_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2583_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2584_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2580_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2581_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2579_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2577_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2575_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2574_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2570_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2564_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2565_Medium_.jpg

I can't add anything to what's already been said here so I'll just join the chorus and say it's beautiful. Here's to a lot of years of pleasure from it.
food-smiley-004.gif

Ken

Sit back and just admire your work now, bud. Soak in that feeling of a job well done, knowing that you've just accomplished a vision and let the world know - proudly - that she's yours.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

All grown up and ready to face the world :cheers: Thank you for a great ride on this build thread :happy10:I will bet there will be many members use this thread for reference Tony :read2:
I sat and looked at your last picture for a few sips of coffee this morning just dreaming what it would be like driving that top of the food chain fish =P~
So how does it feel to have the coolest car in 5 counties brother :-D

Sit back and just admire your work now, bud. Soak in that feeling of a job well done, knowing that you've just accomplished a vision and let the world know - proudly - that she's yours.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thank you Robert!

I'm a very proud papa......I may be 63 years old but this thing makes me
feel like a teenager in high school back in the mid 60's

All grown up and ready to face the world :cheers: Thank you for a great ride on this build thread :happy10:I will bet there will be many members use this thread for reference Tony :read2:
I sat and looked at your last picture for a few sips of coffee this morning just dreaming what it would be like driving that top of the food chain fish =P~
So how does it feel to have the coolest car in 5 counties brother :-D

Thank you brother!

I can only hope that even just one person was able to use any of the
info on the thread.

"Thank you for a great ride on this build thread"

That is just a cool comment Mike...no, thank you!

I can't describe how it feels to be driving this car....but it is a great feeling

I'm sure there are many of you out there that know how I feel right
now. I know you do Mike.......remember driving Victoria off for the
first time.

Gonna cruise the ice cream joint this evening:-D

Stunning, just love it.
Ohh and congrats to the kids award, that would make any guy proud.

Tony - absolutely awesome. As George Jetson said (when he was the mystery Judge at the Miss Universe Contest) when he saw Miss Mystery (Jane his wife) "Uba Doo-Ba, Doo-Ba!".

Congrats - enjoy.

Speechless.....

No way Doug.......you've always got some words J/K buddy

Thanks!

Tony - absolutely awesome. As George Jetson said (when he was the mystery Judge at the Miss Universe Contest) when he saw Miss Mystery (Jane his wife) "Uba Doo-Ba, Doo-Ba!".

Congrats - enjoy.

Thanks Joe!

I remember that!

Wow! What a killer Cuda. Great job man you have good reason to be proud. Congrats.

Thanks Turbo! Comments like that make my day!

Dang! I just read through all 25 pages of this thread and find it to be absolutely amazing. It's sometimes really motivating and what can be done to these old beauties, and sometimes just plain out depressing at how many little things must be accomplished to get to this point.

Tony, I've always admired the 360 pic in your signature, and now I see were it came from. Also, I saw that you mentioned the cost a couple of times in the $30k range...think of it this way: You could've spent the same amount on a new Challenger SRT8, but instead, you have a unique and "new" Fish which makes you a connoisseur.

Dang! I just read through all 25 pages of this thread and find it to be absolutely amazing. It's sometimes really motivating and what can be done to these old beauties, and sometimes just plain out depressing at how many little things must be accomplished to get to this point.

Tony, I've always admired the 360 pic in your signature, and now I see were it came from. Also, I saw that you mentioned the cost a couple of times in the $30k range...think of it this way: You could've spent the same amount on a new Challenger SRT8, but instead, you have a unique and "new" Fish which makes you a connoisseur.

Thanks bkbond12!

Yep....feels pretty good to bring one back from the brink.

You're right, that money could have bought me something that
I would not enjoy near as much as this car.

Thank you for the compliments!

What a nice build. Your fish turned out very nice I must say.

Mop

Thanks Mop!

She's a dream come true!

-
Back