-
Backed her outside this p.m. for some shots

DSCF2463_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2462_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2465_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2464_Medium_.jpg

Got the parking lights in....Thanks Barracudakid

DSCF2467_Medium_.jpg

Finally got the exhaust extensions located correctly.

DSCF2470_Medium_.jpg

I'm running out of words Tony.I hope you're proud of it.She's amazing,I think I used that one already.8)

Such a tasteful build Tony =P~. Black over Red is classic and sweeeeet!! Congrats and can't wait to see it in person :) !!

Thanks 451

Got any more pics of your 'Cuda....would love to see some

What color is your interior?

I'll dig up some more pics tomorrow and scan em.

It was a car I had from '90 to '95, was a somewhat rusty car with a mild 440/727. Interior was originally tan, redone with black. Was basically a gutted street race car. Kicked alot of *** on the street and pissed off many Chevy owners. I typically had less invested in my entire car than the guy in the other lane had into his engine.

Best time on engine alone was 11.86 @115.6 with 9-1 comp standard bore 440, .474 hemi grind purple shaft, holley street dominator, 850 dp, 2" CPPA headers, MSD dist and 6al box, factory high stall converter, 3.91 sg 8 3/4 rear. Had a few fiberglass pieces on it, I think weight was around 2950 with me in it. Never went to track with nitrous, so I can't really say what it was capable of with it, but with a cheater plate and 175 jets I was beating guys that ran mid to high 10s. I've had other quick mopars but this was my favorite, because of how much frustration it caused.

It won't be long know :cheers:
You have the exhaust extensions located perfectly Tony 8)8)
You sure have dun a great job getting this far and enjoying it
the parking light's look brand new =P~

Would be sort of cool with our cars parked next to each other, yours black/red int. and mine red /black int. Although the paint on my Fish isn´t near as nice as the paint on yours.

Thanks 451

Got any more pics of your 'Cuda....would love to see some

What color is your interior?

Couldn't find any pics of the interior, wasn't real big on taking pictures at that time - but you're not missing much. It consisted of no carpet, scratched and faded dash, black dashpad and door panels, an autometer tach, a pair of lowback RCI racing buckets with black covers, and a Hurst Quarter stick shifter.

The fender was bashed in when I got it, I left it that way for awhile - it seemed to help piss people off (you got beat by THAT thing?). Eventually it got fiberglass fenders, bumpers, hood, decklid. It sat alot higher than I wanted, was collecting parts for a mini tub when I decided to sell it.

barracuda.jpg

Like I said before... supoyb.

Thanks Grant!

It won't be long know :cheers:
You have the exhaust extensions located perfectly Tony 8)8)
You sure have dun a great job getting this far and enjoying it
the parking light's look brand new =P~

Thanks brother Mike!

Would be sort of cool with our cars parked next to each other, yours black/red int. and mine red /black int. Although the paint on my Fish isn´t near as nice as the paint on yours.

I agree, that would make a great pic.

I love the red on your fish!

Couldn't find any pics of the interior, wasn't real big on taking pictures at that time - but you're not missing much. It consisted of no carpet, scratched and faded dash, black dashpad and door panels, an autometer tach, a pair of lowback RCI racing buckets with black covers, and a Hurst Quarter stick shifter.

The fender was bashed in when I got it, I left it that way for awhile - it seemed to help piss people off (you got beat by THAT thing?). Eventually it got fiberglass fenders, bumpers, hood, decklid. It sat alot higher than I wanted, was collecting parts for a mini tub when I decided to sell it.

barracuda.jpg

There is something about Fastbacks that get my attention.

Cool design...thanks for the pics 451

There is something about Fastbacks that get my attention.

Cool design...thanks for the pics 451

Absolutely, and I think the '67 was the best looking of the A's. I like the others also, but I'm holding out for another '67 -although this time around I want a coupe.

Absolutely, and I think the '67 was the best looking of the A's. I like the others also, but I'm holding out for another '67 -although this time around I want a coupe.

Coupe wouldn't bother me either...or a drop top

I guess I'm a pushover for '67's

Can you say NASTY

DSCF2475_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2477_Medium_.jpg

Got the scoop supports in and installed the lights.

Did a test fit on the lower valance..now to get it painted

-
Back