my 360 heads were stolen by machine shop

-
Google maps places that address at someone's home..
Maybe the owner?
Empty lot across the street.

“Back in the good old days”.........
The really environmentally unfriendly chemicals used in hot tanks would strip off paint and carbon fairly easily.
It would also turn aluminum black rather quickly.
Pretty much all those chemicals have been killed off by the EPA.
I have a pressure wash cabinet(like a big dishwasher) and since I do a lot of aluminum heads, I use a chemical that doesn’t turn them black.
It hardly even touches most paint, and isn’t really very effective on heavy carbon either.
It’s primarily a degreaser.

I’d charge around $25 to run an intake through it........ but you wouldn’t be getting something back that was free of paint and carbon.
These days, to get that result....... some sort of abrasive cleaning is generally how that would get done.

Or, get out the paint stripper.
Thanks.

Is the S&S “auto” machine shop still actually in business?

Hard to tell from the eye in the sky...... but it doesn’t look like a house to me.

E2BBF068-7E02-46A7-8B04-AFCD09378ED2.png

Last edited:
well that's annoying... my tablet pinned it down the street, opposite of Lucky Rd..

Hey...... I’m not saying mine is “correct”....... that’s just what came up on my phone.

It is though...
I used 'street view', and there's a sign next to the road with S&S Machine on it.
They don't look very busy

"Prove it" huh? Well......

Some of these responses are really weird. Yes, lets call a goon squad and take the bastards out!

Or we could suck it up and move on. 'Cause if this, lost head thing, is the worst that happens to one of us for the rest of our lives, we are in really good shape.

Last edited:
Goon squad?? Weird comments? Who offered all that up? Sufferin' succotash those dad blam varmints. Ya'll gotta lotta nerve tryin' to get to the bottom of a shady tree business. :elmer::soapbox:

-
Back