Not open for further replies.

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am putting my 360 up for sale. The reason I am doing this is because I am building a blower engine for next year. The engine works great and is a good buy for somebody. The engine is still in my Demon and can be seen running. Here are the stats on the engine.
stock LA block
360 bored .040 = 367 cubic inch's
bore = 4.04
stroke = 3.58
KB 107 pistons zero decked
compression = 10.58 to 1
Magnum heads - 2.02 intakes (ported)
Crane roller rockers 1.6 ratio
Comp cams XE268H hydraulic flat tappet cam
Mopar M1 dual plane intake
Speed Demon 650 double pumper (flows about 730cfm)
Dynomax headers
flex fan

This engine runs well on 89 or 91 octane gas. It will run on 87 but I don't recommend it.

The engine was originally built by Chum Bruce and dynoed at Armstrongs in Halifax. It showed 392HP and 412ft lbs of torque. This was before I added the roller rockers, ignition system and the Demon carb. I suspect it to have a little better numbers now.

Please note that the complete ignition system, starter, flex plate, torque converter and alt. do not go with the engine as I will need them for my next engine.
Other than those items it comes with everything from breather to oil pan.
It has approximately 5000 miles on it.

Price is $2250

Location is Baxters Corner, New Brunswick, Canada

Thanks
Jack

Attachments

• mini-DSCI0012.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 987
  • mini-DSCI0013.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 968
  • mini-DSCI0014.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 1,000
That sound's like a good motor at a fair price, good luck.
i have seen heard and drove in jacks car with this engine and it works really well. and i drove behind him and the engine does not smoke or stink.

So we can drive our car up there with no engine, hear it run, and then install it in our car and drive it home.... All in 1 day... LOL!!!

Let's see if this works.

[ame]http://s450.photobucket.com/albums/qq221/coyotejacks/Demon%20startup/?action=view&current=STARTUP.mp4[/ame]

Jack

All pm's answered. My postal code is E2S-2P2 for you guys trying to figure out shipping. But you might want to just use a terminal in Saint John, New Brunswick. I can deliver the engine to a shipping terminal.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back