my $400 ebay impulse buy. lol

-

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Well, as some of you know. I have been wanting to get a 71-3 B-body four door for sometime now. Well, low and behold. This beast shows up on eBay and just for the fun of it, I decided to throw in a few bids.:)

I spoke with the owners son tonight and he told me that he is the orig owner. All the paperwork is there and the car is fairly clean, just been sitting for a wile. I can't wait to get the car. Anyway, let me know what you all think.

Jeremy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0599792111&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

brings back some cool memories of vacations with Mom, Dad, and three boys, one of which was me! Same color, too!

I like it! Here is mine... :toothy10:

Picture 1326.jpg

Good looking wagon and at a price that can't be beat Congat's

Nice score there J and "original owner" :thumbup:. Road Trip 8)

Damn, man- sweet deal on a sweet car.

But you know, by my count, that's five doors- why should you settle on something other than what you really wanted? I think you'd ultimately be happier if you passed this longroof on to me and looked for the sedan you had your heart set on.
icon12.gif

I love wagons!

We had a tan 72' Satellite wagon when I was growing up. It kicked ***!! Well... Other then the floor boards seemed to be missing... :eek:

nice score, I painted one of those back in the day same color too, or close, 1973 Sherwood green metallic... I think it was a 73 or 74 though.

I think your a jerk!!!! I have been looking for a smallblock or slant wagon forever! That one is in the same place that we got the 69 D100 the other day and it's cheaper! YOU SUCK!!!! nice wagon though and if you don't stop by my place when your in the area your in trouble!

Hey all, thanks for the kind words. Ross (res1vw21) is doing me a huge favor and going to get the car for me. Thanks a ton. JR, I will stop by for sure. Updates will come as soon as I have any. :)

Yes and no. I want to go flat black. I do want to give it a nice old school look though. I can't wait to get it.

Not sure John. Probably mid July depending on how things go and how much work I decide to have Ross do on it. Ian pretty excited and can't wait to drive it.

pretty sweet mopar wagon man! never seen a coronet wagon, thats actually pretty cool. seen a 73 charger wagon, now thats a wierd car!

The Brady Bunch!The Brady Bunch!:headbang::headbang::headbang:lol,thats what tv show comes to mind when I see them old Chrysler wagons.They also had a couple of convertible Barracudas on that show if anyone remembers and they used Chrysler wagons (and Chrysler cars)from 69-73

plymouth%20satellite%20wagon.jpg

Well, as some of you know. I have been wanting to get a 71-3 B-body four door for sometime now. Well, low and behold. This beast shows up on eBay and just for the fun of it, I decided to throw in a few bids.:)

I spoke with the owners son tonight and he told me that he is the orig owner. All the paperwork is there and the car is fairly clean, just been sitting for a wile. I can't wait to get the car. Anyway, let me know what you all think.

Jeremy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0599792111&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

MAN WHAT A TOTAL FREKIN SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:
I can only pray I will find a wagon like that some day!!!
You are so lucky!!!8)

that is a killer deal you got. love the wagons, im jealous! now go get yourself an old airstream camper to tow behind it.

I would love to get my hands on a wagon like this. I want to ditch the truck for a daily driver and roll in a wagon so we can carry the family as needed. Some minor speed / MPG tweaks underhood, and a smooth rumble exhaust, and I would be in heaven.

Very nice find...wagons are soooo coooool, there was a 70 Satellite wagon up here I shoulda grabbed, but shoulda coulda woulda

-
Back