my $400 ebay impulse buy. lol

-
Nicely bought, Sir; you have my envy. We ran around in one very similar to this one in high school. It had a rear-facing third seat and a 383 in it which ran like a top and really hauled it around with 8 of us in it. I have a vivid memory of going down the road on graduation practice day in June 1976 and climbing out the rear side window to go up on the roof and lay flat on the luggage rack at about 60 MPH. A buddy of mine on the other side of the car saw what I did and climbed out his window to come up top and do the same thing. One of us (I forget who) reached down and slapped the windshield in front of our friend whose parents owned the car (he hadn't seen us climb up there and didn't know we were there) and he about drove off the road.
The things you do when you're 17-18 years of age and think you're invincible.

Thanks again for all the good words guys. I am thinking about calling it "the Bohemian Motor Coach". I may have to explain that one. :)

Nice....I would do it up with a 440 and some nice looking wheel and tire combo. You got a really good deal on that. Looks super solid.

Thanks Ross, let me know what I owe you. I can't wait to see it. Did you find out if, and how much that door is?

Also, As for the other thing we spoke about. My Email is, [email protected]

Thanks Eddie, I have something ready to drop in the mail for you too. Also still trying to get some mud guards or whatever they are called for that Duster.

Crap, I can see it now..............

P8120115.jpg

I got some news for you, if that wagon wasn't so far away, you would have had some serious competition for it. I looked real hard at that wagon.
I'm glad someone who will appreciate it, got it.

I know. I was out bid for a wile, then someone canceled their bids. So I pretty much got lucky. I am pretty happy. I can't wait till Ross pics it up and gives me a good report on it.

I'm glad you saved it so it didn't end up in the demolition derby. I've seen too many decent old Mopars end up that way.

I'm getting excited. Hoping to hear an update in the next few hours. My friend Neil just gave me a full set of ralleys that I will probably send up for the new tires. Should make it look a little better.

well it's going to be a little more time, I haven't found anyone to drive my car after I pick yours up, I do have a friend who can supposedly can do it tonight. I really don't want to have to go get my tailor in effort to save you some money.

Ross,

I'm not in a big hurry other than I would like to hear what I actually bought. Lol. But whenever you can meet the guy and get it is fine. I will need a shipping address to send the wheels. That way you can keep the ones that are on it as roller wheel if you need them. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Thanks, Jeremy.

Hey Jeremy,
I just going to do this the easy way and grab my car trailer, I will me meeting the guy between 1530-1600.
I will email yha when I get back

Sweet ride. That was not a bad deal. I love the look of the front ends on that year. Good luck with it.

Okay Ross. Sounds good. Give me a call when you get it.

I doubt it has a sure grip as it only has a 22" radiator. Would be great if it has an 83/4 with 2:76 or 3:23 sure grip, front disk brakes and sway bar. Would make it awesome.

I'll bet Mom won't let you take it to the drive in movie! I was never allowed to take the wagon anyway.....can't figure out why.....!?

Well, I heard from the seller and Ross is over picking it up now. I am excited. Here are a few of the pics from eBay, I can't get the big ones anymore. :(
sIMG_4827.jpg

sIMG_4824.jpg

sIMG_4820.jpg

sIMG_4811.jpg

-
Back