My 65 at Moparfest

-

65Vart

Reaction score
Thought this was a good shot of the car on the way into Moparfest.

Attachments

• 6080433259_7f07765670_z.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 269
Awasome I like the stance of your car what size tires are you running.

Very Very nice! There are few cars I like black. But boy dose yours look good black!! Very nice looking 65!

Screwed with the picture a bit to see what more tire would look like.

Attachments

• 6080433259_7f07765670_zbig.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 184
Wow !! When I get new rear springs I am going to go to the same size tire you have on the rear Wally :thumbup:
245/60/14 look perfect on your great looking Dart :coffee2:
I run 215/70R/14 all around now so I can rotate when needed, But after over 3k they are doing real good.
Very nize picture of your 65, and I agree, that is a real good looking car in black :cheers:

That car is gorgeous. The Fatter tires(Photoshop) Look killer. It might be a lot of work to get tires that wide to fit. Relocating leaf springs etc....

That car is gorgeous. The Fatter tires(Photoshop) Look killer. It might be a lot of work to get tires that wide to fit. Relocating leaf springs etc....
My minitub took me a total of 24 hrs to do.This was working 4-5 hrs after work each day for a week.Would look killer on the street,but mines basically just race.:burnout:29x12x15,s
View attachment 66 Dart project Nov2010 346.jpg

We will see, I have other issues I need to address first with the quarters as well as a motor that justifies the bigger tire. I would love to keep the stance with a minimal rake and a wider tire. This winter could hold all kinds of suprizes. I have the 71 to think about too; more mouths to feed:coffee2: Fun

-
Back