my '72 Duster

-
people were trying to convince me to switch to yellow (and I almost did) but I'm glad I didn't...although I like yellow too...maybe next re-do lol.

Plum Crazy with the Shark Tooth Grille looks awesome.. Two thumbs up

Attachments

• AUT_8704.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 212
my brother told me today that the work on my new motor has begun- the virgin 340 block and 416 kit have gone to the machine shop for assembly to begin. He also has a set of X heads there for me.

Gonna be some fun:D

Really good work man looks great!! I got my first mopar in the end of February a 72 duster and I intend on Doing it up knida like you plum crazy with a 6 pack hood tho. Really nice work on the car i give you props!!

What brand paint did you use? Im asking because I dont want to pay 700 for 1 gallon of paint. If you could help as much as possible that would be great, hope i didnt ask you already! haha

What brand paint did you use? Im asking because I dont want to pay 700 for 1 gallon of paint. If you could help as much as possible that would be great, hope i didnt ask you already! haha
I didn't paint it myself, just did the bodywork.
I asked my painter for the leftover paint, and it's in a PPG tub (it's waterbased) but I don't know for sure that that means anything (he did tell me the clearcoat itself was $800, so the paint was probably pretty expensive too)

If possible can you see what line of paint it is? I think PPG has more than one line not 100%

If possible can you see what line of paint it is? I think PPG has more than one line not 100%
I probably could, but if you don't want to spend $700 a gallon, I don't think this is the stuff you want.

If I'd known how much my 'friend' was going to charge me for materials and spraying them, I would have went to a stranger.

I probably could, but if you don't want to spend $700 a gallon, I don't think this is the stuff you want.

If I'd known how much my 'friend' was going to charge me for materials and spraying them, I would have went to a stranger.

oh ok yeah just dont want 700 a gallon for just the base coat.

-
Back