My apologies

-
I for one have not seen a reason for you to apologize, you are entitled to your opinion as is everyone.

I can understand your frustration with the car thing though. I had to wait a while before I got mine, life was just in the way most of the time. It will come, trust me. Perseverance my friend. One of these days something will happen along when you least expect it. Life is funny that way.

I can understand your frustration with the car thing though. I had to wait a while before I got mine, life was just in the way most of the time. It will come, trust me. Perseverance my friend. One of these days something will happen along when you least expect it. Life is funny that way.[/QUOTE]

Lets hope so! As sight founder I'd really like to see Adam get another classic mopar. Adam ,if I wasnt crippled and poor,you know damnwell I'd send ya $50 for a mopar purchase. Why not? This websight has done for others...

Thanks for this sight btw. I spend many pleasurable hours here,and just let the crap sluff off. Water off a ducks back my friend....

As a "mod" you really don't have to apologize.]

I have only been a Moderator for a few months. While no one has said it out loud it has been implied by a few folks, mostly thru pm's, that as a Moderator I should keep my opinions to myself..........

I think yours is a bit out of my price range. Theres 2 on the site that Im interested in though. One is close by me, Just on the other side of the state its a project but its rust free and all there. The other is much cheaper, needs a bit more work but clear across the country.

Thanks for listening to me whine like a school girl, Im gonna go put my big boy pants back on, LOL

if you guys werent keeping this place under control, i can only imagine the crap that would be flying over some dumbass stuff. letting some of these threads run for a minute is entertaining , but someone always ends up getting butt hurt and personal. hats off to guys for shutting down the BS

if you guys werent keeping this place under control, i can only imagine the crap that would be flying over some dumbass stuff. letting some of these threads run for a minute is entertaining , but someone always ends up getting butt hurt and personal. hats off to guys for shutting down the BS

YES!!!!!!!!!!! X 1 000 000 000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have your say Doug! Your entitled to it. All the mods are.

Hay ink if u have to keep ur mouth shut then u may as well ban me now lol cuz i aint going to do it haha. I dont think u shouldnt nether ! When rumble was a mod me and him went a few rounds but in the end it was all good . Yall do what ya do .. Theres 22,000 members here Yall cant make them all happy .. any one who dont under stand that .. Is full of sheite !:cheers:Can i bacon the thread now ? Huh Huh ...... Come on ..... [-o< lol .. later taters :glasses7:

adam, really there is a 70 duster v8 sitting here...and I cant tell you how many parts I have gathered for this car and yea i'm a a bit pissed ya sold the red dart so if you really want a solid project car bring yur *** to florida or arrange transportation with us guy's here on the board but I will put a lien on this car before you leave with it no selling this one!!!! what is bolted to the car I have 400$ in and about a hundred to bring it here this deal is only for you, it is not for sale and i'd love to just give the thing to you but I need $$ for waggin II as I have been approached by the local track owner to do something at the local track, I have had an injury so racing figure eight cars is not a good idea....wheelies is not a Bad idea, there is a clear florida title (it's worth about 300$, just the title ) I have many parts for this car that you can get the buddie discount on but they are not to be sold by you they stay with the car this time!!! git a hold of me if ya really want to build and drive and keep an a body,,,ya prolly figured out from my recent posts I have shown the tip of the iceberg for parts in my coolection....way more when I git to digging, your a body man by trade....there aint nuthin on this car that you can't fix with an old hood and some elbow grease......anybody else pm's me about buyin this car I will ban you permanently!!!! it really is not for sale but I'll give the founder of forabodiesonly.com a Lil' shot to have the first year duster.anything other than what is bolted to the car is considered an option so bring a checkbook or cash and a truck and trailer or we f.a.b.o. members will get together and figure this stuff out and send you a bill
This is exactly it. Signing on makes me feel real left out and it cant get pretty depressing. Probably way more then it should. As much as I would love to walk away and take a long break I cant because Ive put 8 years in to the site so I continue to come back and get pissed off. Mean while Im watching the prices on these car sky rocketing which just makes it seem further out of reach.

In the flipper thread I was told I dont work hard enough. If could have reached through the computer and strangled that guy I would have. I've worked 6 days a week for the last 7 years, I've held 2 jobs for a good portion of that time and Ive taken 1 vacation.

When I bought the last car it took me 3 months to save the $2200 I paid for it.

dont mind them too much doug, just reword everything so they look forward to the trip to hell
As a "mod" you really don't have to apologize.]

I have only been a Moderator for a few months. While no one has said it out loud it has been implied by a few folks, mostly thru pm's, that as a Moderator I should keep my opinions to myself..........

adam, really there is a 70 duster v8 sitting here...and I cant tell you how many parts I have gathered for this car and yea i'm a a bit pissed ya sold the red dart so if you really want a solid project car bring yur *** to florida or arrange transportation with us guy's here on the board but I will put a lien on this car before you leave with it no selling this one!!!! what is bolted to the car I have 400$ in and about a hundred to bring it here this deal is only for you, it is not for sale and i'd love to just give the thing to you but I need $$ for waggin II as I have been approached by the local track owner to do something at the local track, I have had an injury so racing figure eight cars is not a good idea....wheelies is not a Bad idea, there is a clear florida title (it's worth about 300$, just the title ) I have many parts for this car that you can get the buddie discount on but they are not to be sold by you they stay with the car this time!!! git a hold of me if ya really want to build and drive and keep an a body,,,ya prolly figured out from my recent posts I have shown the tip of the iceberg for parts in my coolection....way more when I git to digging, your a body man by trade....there aint nuthin on this car that you can't fix with an old hood and some elbow grease......anybody else pm's me about buyin this car I will ban you permanently!!!! it really is not for sale but I'll give the founder of forabodiesonly.com a Lil' shot to have the first year duster.anything other than what is bolted to the car is considered an option so bring a checkbook or cash and a truck and trailer or we f.a.b.o. members will get together and figure this stuff out and send you a bill
Do what ? No **** ........... Nice waggs :prayer:... I do have an ideal on how to ship it but i will wate .

Where dose adam live ? Im trying to find ways to ship it ... Never mind had a brain fart i got it lol

Thanks Waggs ! I may have a few offers brewing thanks to a good friend a few members. Not sure whats going to pan out or which direction to head in.

Ok the offer is here for a Lil while it's one of the keepers here
Thanks Waggs ! I may have a few offers brewing thanks to a good friend a few members. Not sure whats going to pan out or which direction to head in.

I for one (of many) do think you do a great job. I've had to learn to avoid topics that I know will just piss me off and click on the ones I know I will enjoy. I know you and the other staff members don't have this option. So for me I say THANK YOU!

Ink quote: While no one has said it out loud it has been implied by a few folks, mostly thru pm's, that as a Moderator I should keep my opinions to myself..........

Anyone sent me there opinion that I should keep my opinion to myself would get this immediate answer, :butthead:

Only logical explanation I can come up with is that a member feels that I would ban anyone with an opinion that doesn't align with mine, well I'll tell ya I've taken my lumps from a few members on this site and not retaliated so I guess it's a moot point. :burnout:

Ive been told that none of us should be staff members because we are "experts" and only and "expert" should run the site. LOL

Ive been told that none of us should be staff members because we are "experts" and only and "expert" should run the site. LOL

I've always hated that term "experts" mostly because people that considered themselves one approached situations or problems with their eyes closed. Guess what, when your eyes are closed you stop learning, make stupid mistakes and generally piss people off. Worse case is you have a hand in getting a coworker hurt or even worse killed. I can honestly say that during my prior work life (I actually had one) I found that I learned something new on almost every assignment I was sent to. That also goes for this site, I'm still learning.

I've always hated that term "experts" mostly because people that considered themselves one approached situations or problems with their eyes closed. Guess what, when your eyes are closed you stop learning, make stupid mistakes and generally piss people off. Worse case is you have a hand in getting a coworker hurt or even worse killed. I can honestly say that during my prior work life (I actually had one) I found that I learned something new on almost every assignment I was sent to. That also goes for this site, I'm still learning.

X2!

And Adam, I've been here a long time (almost 7 years, wow how time flies!) and saw no need for an apology. You just keep on doing what you've been doing.

kind of off topic here, and im not trying to threadjack, but a member is selling a scoop that is the molded on type, a member inquired about a bolt on type, i posted a link for a bolt on type only to help him out in that same add and inadvertently with a cheaper price than the one listed, this was NOT to bash the guy about his price, so for those of you who found this offensive, my apologies, i dont go out of my way to intentionally piss people off with my comments. this was brought to my attention by a mod. next time i will just send a PM instead of commenting in the adds. i figured id post here since this seems to be on the subject of apologies.. thank you for listening.....carry on

Well if everyone on the site had the same opinion, it would probably get pretty boring. lol I don't see a problem with anybody expressing their opinion. It's when someone takes it personal, that they take it to a next level. I don't take anything personal on here, people are different. But for you Mods, if anybody has the right to express opinions and vent. It's you guys! I wouldn't want to do it...

Never too old to learn some thing .. As my dad always tells me .. this is a really good post seed !:cheers:

-
Back