My apologies

-
everybody has a different take and perception about what is really going on with the whole mopar thing and the hobby as whole. people are going to disagree all the time , it is just a fact. it is all fun and games until it gets personal and people are directly attacked and insulted for their opinions. in a place like this, it is only right to have someone who is going to step in and shut it down, to maintain the integrity of a great site. i like reading everyones opinion on subjects that directly affect the buying and selling of parts and cars. it is also gratifying when someone else agrees with your own opinion, it is also beneficial to read what people dont agree on, but it only takes one asshole getting personal to screw up a good thread.

Thanks guys. There were a few threads about flipping cars in the last few weeks and after getting a deal on a car that left both my wife and I feeling a bit screwed those threads are bound to get under my skin. Its hard to keep a debate civilized when your in the middle of it and dieing to take a jab.
Only if things did not have to so...........well.....I hate using these words, politically correct. Adam could just call a certain individual out, as I am sure some of us don't REALLY know what he is talking about.

Hey Adam,
No need for apologies as far as i see it, you have said nor done anything wrong. I for one appreciate all you have done for this site as well as the hobby in general.
I guess we all have to realize that this is a ''family'' of fellow a body enthusiasts, and as you know, all families have disagreements from time to time.
But when the dust settles, we're all still ''family''.
At least that's the way i look at it.
On another note, having your third child on the way is a blessing to you and your family.
And i hope you get the Dart Sport that you want, after all you have been through, you deserve it.
Thanks for everything you and all of the mods do for us.
Tom.

X2

Adam, I am the #6 child out of 9 children. We all were opinionated about everything which led to some great discussions, arguments, and even fights. One hour we could be yelling at each other over something and the next hour we all would be doing something together laughing and getting along just fine. It was never a dull moment around my parent's house growing up.

FABO reminds me of family and home back in the day. You help to make it so. Keep going and don't hesitate to give your opinion. The majority of the family members here are ok with it.

Should I wish you 6 more kids after #3? It will never be a dull moment the rest of your life!!! My parents were very happy and proud of all of us.

May God Bless You,

Art

i must have joined way to early for that free case.. :)

I got this with my membership...
Myfavorite.gif

Oops not that... This...

midol.gif

didn't help! :D

Adam, did you piss off your Wife and get yelled at???

Just wondering because every time I piss off the Wife I feel the strong sensation to apologize to everyone and everything for absolutely no reason at all. LOL.

Dude, she is PREGNANT. I can sympathize, I'm in the same boat right now, my wife is 7 mos. with our 2nd. They ain't right when they're carrying. Women - you can't live with 'em and you can't shoot 'em either.

Adam does a great job here whether he's banning some obviously meth-addled internet tough guy or getting yelled at by his prego-brain wife...

dude, she is pregnant. I can sympathize, i'm in the same boat right now, my wife is 7 mos. With our 2nd. They ain't right when they're carrying. Women - you can't live with 'em and you can't shoot 'em either.

Adam does a great job here whether he's banning some obviously meth-addled internet tough guy or getting yelled at by his prego-brain wife...

lmao...

If you don't piss off someone once in a while then you probably are not doing a very good job! Thanks to you for all your efforts.

Dude, she is PREGNANT. I can sympathize, I'm in the same boat right now, my wife is 7 mos. with our 2nd. They ain't right when they're carrying. Women - you can't live with 'em and you can't shoot 'em either.

**** mine was easier to deal with when she was pregnant. i was quite surprised..

Life can get you down some times thats for sure. Hang in there Adam. It is ok to have a bad day. We all do.

Saw you get a little upset on the other thread, and I can feel your frustration at not being able to participate to the same level when you started this great site. Harder still when you can't really "walk" away. I had to put off this hobby for a while too, and it sucks, but that's what us dad's do. You're young, and it will happen. You'll have your car. And when you get it, you'll enjoy it even more!

Take it easy.

Grant

Just wondering because every time I piss off the Wife I feel the strong sensation to apologize to everyone and everything for absolutely no reason at all. LOL.

winner ! :D

In my opinion you're doing a damned good job Adam. I see no reason for you to apologize for anything.

Thank you for the site.

Frankie

Dude, she is PREGNANT. I can sympathize, I'm in the same boat right now, my wife is 7 mos. with our 2nd. They ain't right. Women - you can't live with 'em and you can't shoot 'em either.

I fixed this for you....

I thought that flipper thread was fine until the guy started coming in calling people names and swearing. Up until then, it was just different people expressing their different viewpoints. That's called conversation. rmchrgr or anyone else should continue to post threads about things they care about, because otherwise why do we come here without conversation? And rmchrgr, if no one cared, no one would have replied to the thread. Further, I don't think most posters (including myself) disagreed as much as you (rmchrgr) thinks they did, it was just different ways of looking at it.

i also had plenty of opinion to add to that thread because i watch these cars and i respect and like to hear what others think, negative or positive. it only takes one *** to screw up an otherwise great conversation

Yeah but that guy was 33 and had a Hemi car so hes special.

im not going to stereotype hemi owners, but clearly he thought his was above all and that everyone else is just a whining wanna be hemi owner

He worked his *** off.

I wonder what that means....

LOL well if his *** is anything like his attitude....

im not going to stereotype hemi owners, but clearly he thought his was above all and that everyone else is just a whining wanna be hemi owner

LOL well if his *** is anything like his attitude....

Not all Hemi owners are like that, Just him.

-
Back