My Bad luck has gotten worse.

-
Thanks John, I have not given up. I have done some walking today and tonight with a walker. Hopefully I can get one so I can go home.

Hey OTR,
Here's a peek at your suprise!!
Heading you way as we speak. If ya end up not liking, have someone drive over whole box and all with a truck. Then I can get the insurance!! LOL!!
Electronic devise on loan, MOPAR swag all yours!!
Should cheer ya up either in the hosp or at home!
Forgot to finish a DVD I was burning so I'll finish that tonight and get that out Fri or Sat.

Hope you feel beter today than yesterday.
John.:burnout:

Didn't know if you saw this yet on other thread, Hope this dude isn't delivering it! (just a quick laugh for ya!)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q6_9A90cUk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Ace Ventura Smashes Package[/ame]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 112
Hey OTR,
Here's a peek at your suprise!!
Heading you way as we speak. If ya end up not liking, have someone drive over whole box and all with a truck. Then I can get the insurance!! LOL!!
Electronic devise on loan, MOPAR swag all yours!!
Should cheer ya up either in the hosp or at home!
Forgot to finish a DVD I was burning so I'll finish that tonight and get that out Fri or Sat.

Hope you feel beter today than yesterday.
John.:burnout:

Didn't know if you saw this yet on other thread, Hope this dude isn't delivering it! (just a quick laugh for ya!)
YouTube - Ace Ventura Smashes Package

Classic Jim Carrey. Loved it. Now I am curious at what you are sending. I just got some good news. I am going home today. :toothy7:

Classic Jim Carrey. Loved it. Now I am curious at what you are sending. I just got some good news. I am going home today. :toothy7:

SAHWEEEEET!!!:eek:ccasion:

GREAT NEWS!!!!:cheers:

Good thing it's going to your house!
Now here's another hint, most of contents could have been viewed right here on FABO!!!

Can't wait till ya get home!!!! :eek:ccasion:

I've watched that pkg/soccer ball go downtown about 50 times this morning! That was jim at his best!!! Totally physical comedy!!

Great news, see things are Looking UP!!!!!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

SAHWEEEEET!!!:eek:ccasion:

GREAT NEWS!!!!:cheers:

Good thing it's going to your house!
Now here's anither hint, most of contents could have been viewed right here on FABO!!!

Can't wait till ya get home!!!! :eek:ccasion:

I've watched that pkg/soccer ball go downtown about 50 times this morning! That was jim at his best!!! Totally physical comedy!!
I have always liked his early movies but some of the newer ones I don't.

Well another surprise today,They brought me a new walker to take home with me. And they gave the Gorilla enough food at lunch to fill him up.

Great news,glad you are home...Now for some real food.
Not still eating Easter left overs ,are you?
Your still in my prayers,
Martin

Great news,glad you are home...Now for some real food.
Not still eating Easter left overs ,are you?
Your still in my prayers,
Martin

Nope starting tomorrow a strict diet. and PT

Glad to hear you are taking diet seriously.
A friend mine was boarder line diabetic and got rid of it by eating well.
There was an article about the Indians not having diabetes till they forced on reservations,they use to make a corn meal out of the mesquite tree pods and many universities are studying the medicinal value of mesquite.
Your strict diet will always be better than that hospital food.
Martin

Glad to hear you are taking diet seriously.
A friend mine was boarder line diabetic and got rid of it by eating well.
There was an article about the Indians not having diabetes till they forced on reservations,they use to make a corn meal out of the mesquite tree pods and many universities are studying the medicinal value of mesquite.
Your strict diet will always be better than that hospital food.
Martin

I agree so We will be doing a lot of searching on what to buy,prepare and plan menus this weekend

I can tell you this much Cliff changing your diet is tough. Four months ago they tested my blood and my cholestorol was so high it was not readable. I went back last month after the max dose of pills and a diet change that was very tough but I wanted off the meds and it was at 102 so now I am off meds. We are pulling for ya it can be done but as when I quit smoking you are never off that long road. BTW it has been over 2 years on the smoking quit after an over 2 pack a day habit for 20 years.

Yeah I hope I will be but I have a lot of restrictions and I may not be able to work on my car. I will know more next June

June, will be here before you know it.
Well it is almost 10pm and I am tried,I have to meet a guy at 7:30 am at the new shop to diamond grind the last 1/4 of my shop,so I can finish painting it.
Look forward to hearing more progress with your health,
Martin

June, will be here before you know it.
Well it is almost 10pm and I am tried,I have to meet a guy at 7:30 am at the new shop to diamond grind the last 1/4 of my shop,so I can finish painting it.
Look forward to hearing more progress with your health,
Martin

Well goodnight and good luck with your shop. But I have restrictions on driving so I might not be able to do much more than what I cam now.

Goodnight,
I will get the shop moved, and Tim made it to work today,so down hill now...
Talk to you tomorrow,
Martin

So glad to hear you are home Rebel, sorry I was so short and ran off to play pool last night when you was in chat, chat room is hard for me to keep up and my tiny spell don't fix my spelling. Rest up and I will catch you tomorrow and get caught up.

-
Back