My Bad luck has gotten worse.

-
Hanging in there I guess. She is on my prayer list too.
Ahh, most of the cars I get are junk LOL!!!
Bout the time I get to fix and drive one, I have to sell it for the next house payment!!
Good news for me though, the hospital, ambulance co., and radiology co. all wrote off my bills from the last 2 visits. Somebody must have really liked something I had done for someone lately to forgive me of 15K in bills that I didn't have enough $ to pay anyway LOL!!!

I really hope things go alot better for you. It is pretty cool to have the wifi and FABO there with you.

Keep us posted and pos karma just "clicked" your way too!!
John:sunny:

Thanks John, keep those daily adventures going. They are great and keeps me company with a great read..

Type 1 or 2? I have type 2, it sucks!
Sorry to hear about your back OTR, hope you get well soon!

I was told I have type 2, but lately I have been wondering because I take insulin and pills. When I started out I was only on the pills. The Hospital sent a Endocrinologist in to talk to me this afternoon. So I have a Dr that will help me get my diabetes straighten out. Oh well there goes my soda's.

Get well soon my FABO friend!

The last few years have seemed to be rought for many of us...

Get well soon my FABO friend!

The last few years have seemed to be rought for many of us...

It sure does seem to be getting rough lately for a lot of members. I hope all of this back luck would go away.

Well as of 12:18 last night I fell and re injured my back and the wife had to call 911 and have me transported to Baptist Hospital in Winston Salem. So far We have not found out what happen to where I ended up paralyzed. So far all the test. I am sure glad the hospital has wifi.

I'm VERY sorry to hear this Ciff. My thoughts and prayers are with you brother.

Glenn

There is an idea,you can send flowers to someone in the hospital...
How about a company that delivers FOOOOD to the hospital !!!!
Hope you are feeling better today.
Did doctor show up?
TXDart
Martin

There is an idea,you can send flowers to someone in the hospital...
How about a company that delivers FOOOOD to the hospital !!!!
Hope you are feeling better today.
Did doctor show up?
TXDart
Martin

No I don't think his wife gave him permission. So far I have seen occupational therapy,and a person from physical therapy, a Endocrinologist and my Dr assistant. I'm ready to go home.

She will have to let go in on payday...
You must not have racked up high enough of a bill to go home.
I would just start breaking stuff.
Of course,my luck ,they would have a special padded room with different doctors

She will have to let go in on payday...
You must not have racked up high enough of a bill to go home.
I would just start breaking stuff.
Of course,my luck ,they would have a special padded room with different doctors

See they have a lot of hiding places where people can't be found here and they are adding on.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3uzaPnZOSR4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3uzaPnZOSR4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uzaPnZOSR4"]YouTube - Hogan's Heroes: At Last, Schultz Knows Something (Part 1)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC7bcEbMIGs&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - Hogan's Heroes: At Last, Schultz Knows Something (Part 2)[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCD5vcd5gbU&feature=player_detailpage"]YouTube - Hogan&#39;s Heroes: At Last Schultz Knows Something (Part 3)[/ame]

Hope you get a good night rest,fixing to go sleep myself.
You are in prayers for a quick and full recovery.
TXDart,
Martin
Logging out

Hope you get a good night rest,fixing to go sleep myself.
You are in prayers for a quick and full recovery.
TXDart,
Martin
Logging out

Thanks Martin, I will try. Hope your move is going well.

It is and my mechanic is showing up for light duty to tell the new kid what to do.
I give up on keeping the mechanically repair part of my business open,so they will have to wait till I move in my new place...Just doing emission testing for our state inspections.
It will happen on time...
Thanks,
Talk to you tomorrow
Martin

It is and my mechanic is showing up for light duty to tell the new kid what to do.
I give up on keeping the mechanically repair part of my business open,so they will have to wait till I move in my new place...Just doing emission testing for our state inspections.
It will happen on time...
Thanks,
Talk to you tomorrow
Martin

Good night and will talk tomorrow. Do they still have the chat room here?

Glad to see you still have your wits about you:angel3:Now with all your spare time we need to make you a dedicated medicated moderator:tongue3:8-[:salute:

-
Back