My Bad luck has gotten worse.

-
Hope they can fix you back up and get you on your feet soon. toolman

I am sending positive energy your way for a fast recovery.....

Wow and I thought I was the only one with bad luck,get well soon please.

Thanks Snake. It's like the old Hee Haw song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ5ob9B9yD4"]YouTube - Gloom despair and agony on me[/ame]

Not Yet I'm still waiting o the Dr, some of the nurses have let it out that everything is positive. But I will only believe it when I hear it from the Dr.

How is your son?

Well that sounds like good news:toothy5: I really hope that the Dr says the same

The little one has been sleeping alot. His level hasnt changed yet, they want to keep him another night. Im not worried tho.

Well that sounds like good news:toothy5: I really hope that the Dr says the same

The little one has been sleeping alot. His level hasnt changed yet, they want to keep him another night. Im not worried tho.

Good news on your son.

Not Yet I'm still waiting o the Dr, some of the nurses have let it out that everything is positive.

Good lord man, please get well. Sorry, just read thread.
I kind of check into FABO, 2 post, then duck out and back outside!

I am sorry to hear but am sending well wishes from ABB & me.
I hope things get MORE positive for you really fast.

May God bless you and your family and give you a very speedy & complete recovery.

John.

Thank You John. How is your mother in law doing? It's a good thing I don't live near you I would be drooling over some of the cars you are picking up.

Just read your thread, man I hope things turn out ok for you, will be adding you to our prayer list.

God Bless

Prayers going your way Reb on a speedy recovery. I pray Dr.brings good news and your on the mend.

No matter how bad things may look, never give hope or fighting to recover. I now. I went from 60 years old and in good shape to having only 20% of my lung power in ten days. I can't do everything but I can still do a lot. Hope you have great support form your family and friends. Remember all your pals at FABO are pulling for you.
Best Wishes,
Mike

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Rebel. Even though it may not seem like it at times, just remember that God would never give you something that you couldn't handle.

Sorry to hear about your fall.Hope things turn out well for you.Injured my back at age 16.Got run over length ways by a big truck,split me in half like a turkey wishbone.Had to learn how to walk all over again after being in the hospital for 6 months.Been in constant pain every day since.Something as simple as sneezing screws me up.Anyhow enough about me,GET WELL SOON !

Cliff, I feel for ya buddy! Hope tomorrow brings good news from the Doc's. I hope they warm the water for your sitz bath.:toothy5:

Get better soon. Thanks for asking about my mom. I will post how she is on the update thread.
Thank You John. How is your mother in law doing? It's a good thing I don't live near you I would be drooling over some of the cars you are picking up.

Good luck OTR and best wishes on your recovery. BTW, your avatar is cracking me up! I can hear him now.... "I know nothhhhinkkk!" lol!

Crap, I wish there was some way I could make you laugh.....

Thanks everyone. I hope the Dr comes tonight so maybe I can go home.

Hanging in there I guess. She is on my prayer list too.
Ahh, most of the cars I get are junk LOL!!!
Bout the time I get to fix and drive one, I have to sell it for the next house payment!!
Good news for me though, the hospital, ambulance co., and radiology co. all wrote off my bills from the last 2 visits. Somebody must have really liked something I had done for someone lately to forgive me of 15K in bills that I didn't have enough $ to pay anyway LOL!!!

I really hope things go alot better for you. It is pretty cool to have the wifi and FABO there with you.

Keep us posted and pos karma just "clicked" your way too!!
John:sunny:

-
Back