my big loss

-

Challenger

Reaction score
I lost my father tonight after 6 different cancer surgeries and 2 heart surgeries and then pacemaker install and fought all this in a 20 year time and had no fight left to win the battle with fluid in the lungs its hard and already miss him a great deal

I lost my father tonight after 6 different cancer surgeries and 2 heart surgeries and then pacemaker install and fought all this in a 20 year time and had no fight left to win the battle with fluid in the lungs its hard and already miss him a great deal
I know how u feel, mine was way more tragic than that. Hang in there . Hope he`s in a better place!

My mother and grandmother raised me, met my father when I was 17, I have lost all of my folks, two brothers as well. I am a stronger person for having them in my life and gained much wisdom from all of them.
Blessed are you to have had a great father in your life, be strong for him and use the wisdom to help others going threw this bad time, bless you sir, prayers for strength and wisdom

So sorry for your loss. The only things that gets me by the loss of both my parents are all of the good memories. They are all you have now. Addin yall to our prayer list.

Another one who's lost both parents and a sister to cancer. We'll pray for you and your family.

So sorry for you loss man... I too lost my dad this year. I think about him all the time.

Be well,
Pat

I am sorry for your loss. I too have lost family members to cancer. My wife has been fighting with breast cancer for 8 years now. Stay strong my friend, prayers sent for you and your family.
Derrick

Sorry for your loss, it’s so hard to know that we won’t be able to talk anymore with the one we lost. Really miss my father too. So much I would like to say to him.
Prayers sent to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. I pray to God to help ease you through this time.

I feel we never really get over these losses in our lives. Good memories carry us through.

You have my deepest sympathy, nothing prepares you for the absence of your father who has been with you all your life. You know he is better off not fighting anymore, that helps some.

You have my deepest sympathy, nothing prepares you for the absence of your father who has been with you all your life. You know he is better off not fighting anymore, that helps some.

thanks guys the words of wisdom thoughts and prayers help from a great family YOUR ALL ARE its going to be tough not having him beside me as he has been for 62 years THANKS

Believe me when I tell you I know where your coming from. Lost my dad in October. Lived with him for 40 plus years. I feel for you my friend.

Sorry for your loss. He is in a better place with no more pain and suffering.

i dont know you,but i know how you feel.im sorry you are going through this sad time.

RIP to your father..... He was a bad man no doubt with an extreme will to live having gone through all that. You are a lucky man OP to have had someone like that in your corner as I am sure he was the guy to go into the foxhole with.....

JW

This time of year always greets some of us with tragedies of sorts. At least your pain will be based on missing the satisfactory relationship shared with a loved one.

A worse case scenario (on an opposite note), would be those instances where one might wish it were possible to forget certain individuals and erase them from our memories.

Much better to have loved one another and suffer the cessation of the good times that were shared (than having to dread unpleasant memories of one who emotionally failed us).

-
Back