My birthday present.

-

DaveBonds

Garage Trash
Reaction score
I think I have a new hobby.

Terrible board games.

Amy picked this up for me at a 2nd hand media and game store.

Pretty jazzed.

I'm gonna ruin every party I can with it.

$T2eC16ZHJGsFFMm92wKoBRorZE!uGQ~~60_12.JPG

This is one she got me last year;

tumblr_l442hztmAw1qbwycmo1_500.jpg

Big fan of Dan Clowes. He screen printed a few of these. The object of the game is to find your way out of life/ suicide from boredom. You win or lose, depending on your perspective.

I have yet to play the IRS game. gonna break out the beers and see what's up. Object of the game is to try and not lose $500,000 to the IRS. I'm so down.

Those are hilarious. Happy birthday again. lol

I'd like to meet some of you just to see if you are more mentally screwed up than me...............

Happy Birthday! Cool games!
I no longer fight mental illness, it beat me up twice and stole my lunch money.

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm always down to meet anybody.

I know some of you are as sarcastic as I am. Figured most who are into Chryslers have something wrong with them. Makes me feel right at home.

I think the IRS game was an oldie. 1981. They were distributed by Courtland Playthings, in Calo Alto, CA. No idea if they are around, anymore.

The Boredom game was a limited run, screen printed by Dan Clowes, the artist. Those do come up on eBay once in a while.

I'm after this one, next;

vanillaice-550x425.jpg

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm always down to meet anybody.

I know some of you are as sarcastic as I am. Figured most who are into Chryslers have something wrong with them. Makes me feel right at home.

I think the IRS game was an oldie. 1981. They were distributed by Courtland Playthings, in Calo Alto, CA. No idea if they are around, anymore.

The Boredom game was a limited run, screen printed by Dan Clowes, the artist. Those do come up on eBay once in a while.

I'm after this one, next;

vanillaice-550x425.jpg

This dufus got a board game?..... If you're interested, got a few original late 70's board games... Star Wars,Six million dollar man,maybe some others..

-
Back