My Birthday/ Retirement gift

-

kelso1

Reaction score
Just brought myself a birthday/ retirement present. 1969 Dodge Dart, .040 over 354 Hemi, 8 8 3/4 rear with 3.91 posi

Attachments

• 69 354 hemi engine compartment.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 353
  • 69 354 hemi dart.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 368
Thanks Wildkat. its been a long time getting here

Congrats! Looks like a NICE Dart. tmm

Thanks toolmanmike. Your build looks amazing!

I would like to thank zigs who answered my endless questions and aided in my purchase of this car. Thanks again, zigs!

Looks great! I have a 354 for my 74 Cuda. Hot Heads or iron?

Heads are iron, considering the hotheads .

Congrats! That is an unusual combo - can't say I have seen one like it before. The Gen II Hemi is a tight fit, but I think the Gen I Hemi is even wider than the the Gen II? How big of a shoe-horn did you need to stuff that big lump of iron into that engine bay?

THAT is an awesome car! Congrats and Happy Birthday.

Got any vids of it running? Would love to hear it.

very interesting and cool too. Congrats on retirement, or reassignment.

Congrats but you do realize "retired" just means now you will do things that make you tired all over again LOL so enjoy your toy looks like a fun ride!!!!

Car Runs Great. Its a snug fit to be sure but the engine looks right at home nestled in the engine bay.I know its not a super high horsepower engine, but drag racing was never what I was after. its a great cruise car and it never fails to make me smile when I open the hood!

cool lookin car!!!!!
retired? old? woreout? used but not used up!?? as the older guy told me ( older than me). he said he "
just gets a little tireder alittle quicker!!!!" LOL

The older guy was pretty much right. I can do anything the younger guys can do. Just takes me a lot longer to recover!

The older guy was pretty much right. I can do anything the younger guys can do. Just takes me a lot longer to recover!

Hit that on the head lol. Sweet Dart 69 is the best looking one built. Congrats on your retirement and happy B day.

-
Back