lloyd 1.jpg

lloyd 2.jpg

lloyd 3.jpg

lloyd 4.jpg

lloyd 1.jpg

lloyd 2.jpg

lloyd 3.jpg

lloyd 4.jpg

WOW !! Nice paint Creed. Didn't see your name on the crew list. At least he has the right brand. Is it you or you brother that is looking for a car?
Small Block

Beautiful. Makes me miss the days when everyone had paint jobs like that. Cars were rolling works of art, not textbook examples of what was.

Yea wish I was on the crew but i had no part in this car, other than I knew the car when it was street legal and black. And yes small block its me looking for a car.

`
WoW Creed :cheers: That look's Outstanding =P~=P~
It's hard to believe that is JJ Black 67 Barracuda :happy10: He will $h!t when he see's his ol 67 looking so cool 8)
I set the valves on the 273 for JJ when he brought that Barracuda home and it was a true black on black formula S car, Dang that's has been many moons ago.
Let me find the picture of JJ, one of the best Guitar players and finished carpenter around, That is JJ on the left Creed , Do you know the other two fellow's ? Is one of them Lloyd ?
I am so glad you brought Lloyd and JJ together :happy10:

I see he went with my favorite lemon Twist color at the bottom =P~=P~
Keep us updated son and thank you for sharing this great 67 Barracuda with us, I spent many happy day's in that car :happy2::color::thumleft:

zzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg

That is Lloyd in the middle and his two sons Trey on right and Cameron on the left
:toothy10::toothy10: You know I did not have my glasses on :happy10:
The short fellow on the left Cameron looked allot like JJ. :toothy10:
JJ is every bit of maybe 5'3'' tall :happy10: and he has the same color hair.
Get the story on his rear link system and engine build Creed, We are looking for more updates as soon as you can get them.

It finely rained a bit this morning :cheers: and more of it Sat, So you know what I will be doing, I have been waiting for this day :happy10:.

Yea Lloyd is excited about it. Said he has never had a car look so nice. Said his biggest worry is scuffin it when he climbs in.

Creed, i cant believe your dad is not telling you about all the cars i have that you have to choose from. MeMike you old hog you. Bring that boy up here and let's get him started on a real car......besides i still have some Cabo. That ill get him up here Creed.
Small Block

.............Bring a trailer.....

Creed, i cant believe your dad is not telling you about all the cars i have that you have to choose from. MeMike you old hog you. Bring that boy up here and let's get him started on a real car......besides i still have some Cabo. That ill get him up here Creed.
Small Block

.............Bring a trailer.....

Good day Small Block, I slept late and looks like Creed was on my computer :happy10:
I will see ya REAL SOON :cheers::cheers:
Weather and his schedule :happy10: Look's like my 36?ci is going to be fired back up soon, Se ya about 5pm :clock:

One day soon, Not today:toothy10: I was jj about today :toothy10:

-
Back