my boy was born into the mopar family

-

68valiant400

Reaction score
i like to welcome my new baby boy Riley Gordon Potter to the mopar family, born on feb 11th at 7:39pm 9.1 lbs big boy, 21 inches , welcomed by his big sister Makayla with a kiss, now i have to buy 2 jr dragsters by ages of 8 ,and 2 mopar first cars by 16

trt (6).jpg

BABYRILEY 007.jpg

BABYRILEY 013.jpg

BABYRILEY 025.jpg

Congatulations! My wife is due in July and I cant wait to be taking those types of pics!

Congrats..... But better you than me....... Oh those sleepless nights.....

Congrats !!!!!!! and good luck,you are going to need it !!!! LOL

I am going through the teenage years right now with my three....HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fine looking family. Congratulations on a full size and a full set.:cheers:
Makayla is really telling Riley she gets the first mopar and will shoe him the ropes,
and how to get his way with mom and dad.:-D
You have a beautiful family.:happy10:

Fine looking family. Congratulations on a full size and a full set.:cheers:
Makayla is really telling Riley she gets the first mopar and will shoe him the ropes,
and how to get his way with mom and dad.:-D
You have a beautiful family.:happy10:

thanks memike , i think she said " dibs on daddy's car :cheers:"

Congrats man! What a great looking kid.I just had my first son on january 15th this year, he was a 21 inch, 9 lb monster as well(9 lbs, 11 oz). Welcome to the "all exhisting projects must go on hold" club. Good luck, he'll be 12 lbs in a couple weeks.

Very nice, looks like a nice BIG healthy baby, and he share a birthday with my son Trevor who just turned 1 on Monday. You are blessed to have one of each in good health. Best of luck, FWIW I have never missed a full night of sleep with my boy.

Congrats...no better feeling than adding to a family! Nice to have a boy...hell its nice to have one of each. Enjoy, best wishes for the future!

Wow! Another Mountainsider. Congratulations. I'll be ready to sell the Dart in about 16 yrs,so......

Are you related to Bob Potter by any chance?

-
Back