My build progress

-
Looks pretty damn good to me! Thats a sweet looking fish!!!! Do you have any videos of it running or did I miss it?

Looks great!

Almost there.

So is that a custom mixed orange with some pearl in it or factory color?
I like it.

Looks pretty damn good to me! Thats a sweet looking fish!!!! Do you have any videos of it running or did I miss it?

no videos as of yet, got the front windshield in last night so weather permitting I plan on taking it out today.. camera battery is charging so im sure ill have some vid soon!

Sweet ride. Love that color. WE took Hemi orange and added chrome tinting too it. It really made the color pop. Anyway, you know you got our vote. Love It

Sweet ride. Love that color. WE took Hemi orange and added chrome tinting too it. It really made the color pop. Anyway, you know you got our vote. Love It

thanks man! your demon is awesome too! thinking about buying one of those in the near future :)

Here are some photos i took this morning, enjoy!

dsc02222w.jpg

dsc02223t.jpg

dsc02227u.jpg

dsc02239g.jpg

dsc02240m.jpg

dsc02247e.jpg

dsc02250w.jpg

Great looking Cuda. I love that dash too, is that steel with an overlay or something else?

thank you! its actually a 1/4" plexiglass with a carbon fiber film over it, turned out pretty good for the first shot at a custom inst. cluster..

Nice job, and your color choice is spot on.
You should VERY proud of what you have done!

-
Back