my car garage/workshop

-

74360duster

JEREMY
Reaction score
here is a couple shots of our shop for storing and working on cars and our racing 4 wheelers.it is a 40x60 all steel shop with 12 ft walls for when working on the combines or tractors.have a 2 post lift for it.just haven't found the time to install it.and included is a shot of a few of the mopars we have laying around.you can't count but there are 8 4wheelers in these pictures.for some reason between me and my mopars and my younger brother and his 4 wheelers.we are starting to fill up or work shop.coming next month is 20 foot lean toos off of 3 of the 4 sides.this should help alittle i hope

DSC00831.JPG

DSC00833.JPG

DSC00832.JPG

Nothing better then a nice big shop and a smooth floor.

Mine's 40x72x12 and it's too small! :banghead:
Below are 3 pics taken about 3 years ago. Except for 2 of the vehicles in the pics (the Daytona pilot car and the Shelby truck), all have been sold. Of course they have been replaced with more stuff, a '74 4x4 Chev truck I inherited (winter driver with only 71k), 2 '68 B'cuda ragtops (1 driver and 1 to restore), a '68 coupe (restoration project), a '71 Scamp with 41k on it (needs cleaned up and driven), a '77 Fury Sport with 26k (driver), an '05 Ram 1500 (shop truck), a '73 Dart Sport 340 (beater work car), a restored 1949 MT John Deere tractor (my Dad bought new), and my aunt's '87 Monte Carlo LS.
I just bought one of those 10x16 mini bars with a loft so I can get some of the small junk out of the garage. :roll:
I think a shed along one side would be an excellent idea. :thumbup:
http://missourimopar.com/images/shelby13.jpg
http://missourimopar.com/images/shelby12.jpg
http://missourimopar.com/images/shelby06.jpg
Dallas
missourimopar.com

nice shops. someday I will have a detached garage again. went from a 26x30x12 to attached garages with a wall down the center that are 15x24x8? and 15x24x11 to work with now or I mean cant get a car in my side right now due to my shop tools and the dart is parked in my wifes side which I hear about all the time

Nice shop!!

Sounds like you need to install that lift badly, whatcha waitin for?

Curious, what does a building like that cost?

the floor has 52 yards of concrete.has a 20 ft split sliding door.walk in door.insulated ceiling.and 4 windows.concrete and labor cost 15000 back in 1999 when we built it.now it would probaly be closer to 25000 or so to build it.we also have a matching 24x30 beside it that looks the same.it is fully insulated and has 2 9x9 doors.2 windows and a walk in.it cost 6000 for everything.we had some amish people come and do it.it took a total of 3 1/2 working days to install the big shed.of course they let the concrete cure.probably took a total of 2 weeks.we have been busy with crops,hay and i have twins that will be a year old on 6-19.just been a little to busy to get the lift up.maybe this summer i can hope.never have installed one.what do you do while drilling holes in the concrete if u hit rebar.what can cut threw that without damaging the hole?

carcrazyguy said:
Nice shop. 40 X 60 seems big.....until you start putting stuff in it. :)
i know that feeling, my dads shop use to see huge, untill we stuffed 2 gtx's a challenger, my cuda, a 22' boat and some misc mowers, man that shrunk fast

-
Back